Desiree truely beautiful

I have used this agency before and feel they are quite good. When Desiree opened the door she was wearing a white towel and a big smile. She is quite beautiful that it made me do a double take. Also I noticed right away her eyes - she has beautiful warm eyes and a warm smile. She has a Western charm very true to her ad.

We started on the bed kissing. Her mouth is really amazing- very warm, soft lips and tender kisses. Her deep french kisses are really remarkable and the way she used her tongue was perfect. Slow, sensitive, warm and erotic.

She is also very affectionate....holds you close. This is a real GFE experience.... she makes you feel for sure like you are in a passionate relationship. She is really relaxing to be with.

When she took off the towel her breasts were quite large and natural. Her nipples sensitive as they were licked. Between the kissing and licking of the nipples time really went by. You can tell she really loves affection.

Getting down lower her lips were moist and she has a shaved young sensitive pussy. DATY was amazing...it went on so long it was hard to stop. The amazing thing was that pleasuring her was so much fun it was hard to stop.

But time was running out and she pushed me back and started oral. It was out of this world. Those same amazing kissing lips were awesome and she slowly used her tongue to stroke and lick.

She is definitely someone very special. Enjoy your time with her. She is youthful, beautiful, warm and skilled. Pretty amazing combination.

Agency Tempted2Touch
I would visit again
Agency Tempted2Touch
I would visit again

oh how i must agree. i have seen her 3 times now, just haven't had time for a review. she is incredibly beautiful and sweet if u treat her right. her dfk is amazing and her oral skills are to die for. i had to stop her 'cause session would of been very short. she is very sensual and does treat u like ur the only man alive. i would see her every day, but there are too many woman out there, and i like a lot of variety lol

Had a wonderful experience with Desiree tonight... her pictures are spot on... a beautiful girl, smelled great... soft brown skin... perfect large natural breasts. Bit of an upsell for the BBBJ, but I was already going to tip her anyway so I frankly didnt mind a bit... and trust me, it was worth it.... amazing oral skills.

Then she got on top and worked it fast, then slow, then fast some more... next I flipped her over and slowed down the pace a bit while she played with herself and I enjoyed the view... as she heated up a bit, she started making eye contact... we must have looked into each other's eyes for a minute straight until I lost all control and exploded in that tight, pulsing piece of heaven.

One of the top 3 ever for me... fully satisfied with the entire experience - just like a girlfriend... she tells me she will be travelling a bit... so catch her while she is here.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.