Indy or Agency

I will soon be visiting the Montreal area for work on a frequent basis and have the classic question..... for Montreal what would be the best advice to help me not waste time.

I guess the key questions boil down to accurate descriptions and overall value for the buck.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Well, the answer is it depends... Ha!

Independents pretty much rule this board (and that's a good thing!), so if you only looked at this board, you would think that Independents are the way to go. Montreal, however, has many well-established agencies with good reputations for honest dealings and great women. Personally, I thought I would end up preferring independents because I like the idea of having a conversation with someone beforehand via e-mail. However, my actual experience has been that my encounters with independents were neither better nor different than with the most highly regarded Montreal agency ladies...., and most were slightlyl more expensive.

If you have a particular type or wish and/or have a limited schedule, then an Independent is a good choice as they can be easier to pre-book. I like to pre-book, and every trip I have had at least one cancellation (both agency and independent). The good ones communicate and try to work out some other meeting, with an agency there is more flexibility, but a great independent can do the same as well.

If I had to generalize, I would say there are probably less than five great Agencies in Montreal with lovely, varied choices, decent communication, and honest advertising. Behind them is another five or so with hit or miss potential and a little false advertising and up-selling. Behind them are another 5-10 with extremely questionable consistency and value. For any given night there might be 10-30 ladies working for that first-tier group. That's a a lot of choices and value compared to many cities.

• Like 1

Guest *t**e**x
If I had to generalize, I would say there are probably less than five great Agencies in Montreal with lovely, varied choices, decent communication, and honest advertising.

Any hints on which those 5 are?

Stevesax:

First, I hope you don't give any ladies "SteveSax" disease! I'm not sure what the Canadian/Hockey equivalent would be to the inability to throw a baseball 35 feet, but it would be pretty embarrassing!

Second, I don't really want to run afoul of the board rules, but I am also not entirely inclined to re-read them at this moment.... Ah, here are my "recommended" Montreal mainstream agencies:

Montreal Sex City (MSC)

GoodGirls

WildTime

The second pack includes:

Asservisante

Satin Dreamz

Eleganza

MTLGFE

delight/XXtasy

Nadya's

After that you get

The various "Angels" agencies

The various Asian agencies which many think are all one entity

XXXceptions

Beyond that watch out!

There are also at least three Indy cabals which have good reviews:

OurAffiair

Sexy Indies

French Kiss Society.

I do not have a personal history with all of these agencies (4 actually + 4 independents), but I am summarizing my opinion of the public record for the listed agencies. As usual YMMV

Additional Comments:

Most of us when we say "value" are trying to be polite about rates. I should point out that both MSC and Wildtime have among the lowest rates while also being excellent on all fronts. It's really astonishing if you come from the States..

A little update:most of Ourafffair girls have created a new agency: Indy Companion and SexyIndies has changed name as well...

Lily, first, let me welcome you to Cerb :)

I would like to add that Indy Companion is NOT an agency. I am a full-100% independent companion and only advertise with them ;) Same goes for all the other ladies you see on the site. We pay a monthly fee to appear on the site. Nothing more to it.

• Like 2

Site note; the Eleganza agencies' web site hasn't been active for a few months now.

Yup, since Jan, Eleganza has closed shop, Our Affair begat Indy Companion, Sexy Indies became Girlfriend, GoodGirls became Girls4U. One Asian agency disappeared, and another went lower profile. Delight/xxxtasy continue to waffle on whether they are 1 or 2 agencies. Nadya's has maybe inched itself up in my initial rankings, and many, many independents have appeared and disappeared,--some yet again re-appearing. Half a year is a long time in this business. Even if Gabriella and Lily didn't have sterling reputations and great board personas, they would still be exceptional in their consistency!

being fairly new, I'd rather go the independent route thinking it's more discrete. But I may be wrong.

There's nothing wrong with being cautious and trying to figure out what works best for you.