What is low mileage?

I haven't been to an Ontario strip club for a couple years now. I used to have a great time flirting with the dancers, finding the right girl and spending some cash back in the CR's. But now with this new by-law, I understand things have changed. I keep hearing about "low mileage" in the CR's. Can someone please give me some examples of what "low mileage" means? I wasn't getting laid in the CR's before the by-law so just how restrictive are these rules? Can I atleast touch the girls? Thanks for your help.

The most extreme example I have known was a girl danced for my in the CR but left her g-string on and put a cloth over my lap. That being said, she was still really cute and worth it (touching in most places was ok).

despite being female but a frequenter of a couple strip bars on occasion, I'm interested to hear what this means as well.

I remember going to hull when I was 18 with some older gents and from what I heard you were not allowed to touch the girls AT ALL...like you could get a slap in the face for it yanno? or a gal could get fired etc.

This year I've received dances with my best guy friend and felt like the biggest noob when the milage was venturing into everything but the bare grabbing of genitalia or sex itself. I would wonder....are we going to get kicked out? are we going to get this girl fired??

perhaps some dancers on the board could shed some light?

Guest gagagaga

i would consider "low mileage" as being her not rubbing my dick at all (not even through pants) with her and, and me not being able to touch her pussy at all.

When I go for lap dances, I am hoping to do some fingering, maybe some daty, and definately get my dick rubbed...at least through pants.

Of course, I only go to quebec or get private shows at home.

I dance in Ottawa and in the Ottawa/Hull area, low mileage generally means you can touch the girl anywhere but pussy and she can touch you anywhere but cock. No licking/kissing/sucking. This is what the majority of the girls follow but there are girls who break the rules at every club. Also, grinding is less common than it was in the past, but still pretty common. I personally don't.

If you're talking about Ontario in general, there are some clubs like Centerfolds in Thunder Bay that are strictly no touching. Others areas, like Missisauga, are full of extras.

The ottawa bylaw states No touching bothways. Both dancer and client can be fined if caught. This bylaw has been before the new open champagne room law. But alot of clients and dancers ignore this bylaw. The quebec law is more leinient towards the touching since a Quebec judge said touching is legal in the province of Quebc.

Dance by-laws are controlled by the cities in Ontario.

The ottawa bylaw states No touching bothways. Both dancer and client can be fined if caught. This bylaw has been before the new open champagne room law. But alot of clients and dancers ignore this bylaw. The quebec law is more leinient towards the touching since a Quebec judge said touching is legal in the province of Quebc.

Dance by-laws are controlled by the cities in Ontario.

I was under the impression that a higher court ruled that "benign" contact cannot be illegal.

damn....and I always thought low milage was when my hand was getting tired!!!!:jackoff:

nope ... it's when your fingers smell the same when you leave as they did when you arrived ;-)

Ya, I think in Ottawa, it's pretty much no extended grinding, no touching genitals either way (outside or inside clothing), no licking, sucking, kissing. In Gatineau, more girls break these rules but can still get in trouble if bouncers or managers see, depending on the club they work in.

You guys are so lucky- in so many clubs in the States I hear there is no touching at all. When Americans come here they seem to have the time of their life and don't feel the need to whine and moan over not being able to touch the 3 inches between a dancer's legs or use their mouths!!!

That's true--even in Canada they've got PG "no touching" dances (in Alberta--hell even in Windsor Ontario!). Excepting the weather between November and March, Ottawa rocks!

Posted via Mobile Device

The ottawa bylaw states No touching bothways. Both dancer and client can be fined if caught.

What, the rules say no touching??? This sounds to me like Ontario speed limits - they are there but no one gives a damn as long as you aren't 20 over. Since open concept CRs two dancers have kissed me fully on the mouth on their own initiative (that never happened before). I was like, what, we're allowed to kiss now? That's awesome. Of course most dancers still don't (including my favourite who scolds me when I try). I've been around long enough to remember when $10 no contact dances were standard. When $20 full contact dances came out 5 or 6 years ago this was a game changer for me. Personally I haven't seen any reduction in quality of dance since open concept, all that is lost is the privacy. But if these so-called rules are ever actually enforced, we are going to be back at $10 no contact dances. That would totally suck! The extra $10 is worth it.

Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with Strider1620 in that I haven?t seen a noticeable change in what is and what is not acceptable in the CRs over the last several years. There is noticeable difference between dancers though. Some dancers are aggressive without being prompted (not that I mind) and others, well we?ll just say I?ve come close to falling asleep. Some of the aggressive dancers have grabbed my member, gently bit my member, rubbed their knees up and down my member, and of course the infrequent grinding; very hot. I?m selective with dancers as I have a preference so when a hot dancer becomes a little more aggressive than others I suddenly have to run to the ATM. I?m soooo weak.

damn....and I always thought low milage was when my hand was getting tired!!!!:jackoff:

I was lol when I read this one.. that was good!

Low Mileage: to me is basically air dances or very light touching not in an erotic way.

High Mileage: is basically everything else except, alot of heavy grinding, kissing, hand "massage" through the clothes, etc basically dressed sex.. your not hers ;) etc.... FS, CBJ, etc..

Lucky Mileage: Is when she whispers to you that she thinks you're hot, like your eyes and hands, that she is coming back to your hotel to show you what a real private dance is and why she is different from all the other women on the planet ;) at no charge... hehe ..lol... ;)

Unlucky or Bad Mileage: No rythm...... or... bad breath..... or ignored the need for a shower ..... bf didn't know she was a dancer and found you with her on your lap.... and last but not least... bad MATH skills! There could be a few more... ugh

I guess everyone has a little different interpretation, hope you liked mine!

I dont understanding why stripclubs can be left for dancing and anything else left for SP's!!

I dont do any "extras" but i think I give an amazing dance. However, Ive never had a mention here so maybe not lol

Im off to the Den for a Saturday day shift, hopefully this snow will let up :)

I dont do any "extras" but i think I give an amazing dance. However, Ive never had a mention here so maybe not lol

Take heart, wills. None of my favourite dancers have ever done extras (well, OK, except for one but that was an unexpected surprise and quite frankly I was totally unprepared for it). For me what makes a dance really special is a feeling of geniune connection with the dancer. This is a rare treat but when I find it I will always come back for more.

Posted via Mobile Device

My lowest mileage experience went as follows:

A tall, leggy and drop-dead gorgeous blonde walks by my table and takes note of my interest. She comes by again and sits with me, sitting somewhat distant. I tell her "You are gorgeous" and she replies "I know". This is the first sign of trouble.

I buy her a drink and we have a rather short and unpleasant conversation in which she a) chews me out for being married and b) implies that any guy who comes to an SC more than once a year is a total loser. I'm thinking "Do you insult all of your customers or is it just me?" Still, being in a stupidity-induced trance I take her to the CR anyway.

Once we hit the CR, she starts her dance immediately. Already feeling gyped for buying her a drink, I ask her if we can wait for the next song. She replies firmly no, time is money. Even though the club is basically dead she is rushing me through. It's about this time I start thinking this will be a short visit.

Then she dances for me - fully two to three feet away from me the whole time! I'm like "I have to put up with all this attitude AND not even get a proper lap dance??" Now I usually like to be courteous and friendly, but at the end of that song I just slapped down a twenty and left without a word.

The only other time I have had a zero contact "lap" dance the dancer was reeking so heavily of marijuana that I thought she was actually doing me a favour - I couldn't go back to work smelling like that! Still, I didn't take her back to the CR again either.

I remember going to Hull when I was 18 with some older gents and from what I heard you were not allowed to touch the girls AT ALL ...

I vividly recall my very first SC experience (at Le Lido in Hull) when we went with the secretaries from work and they paid for a surprise lap dance. This was circa 1985. Absolutely no touching whatsoever although I recall being within close sniffing range of the lady's "Gateway to Heaven." I started sweating like a pig and that was quite embarrassing to say the least. It seems just like yesterday though. Just to think that that ginger-haired dreamboat must now be about 50 years old .... !

Ahhhh...the Lido......the memories....and mamories...........thje good old days......where you could still get quarts and a table dance.....:lol:

Im off to the Den for a Saturday day shift, hopefully this snow will let up :)

Julia couldn't figure out who you were either when I asked her if she was you when she first joined CERB last spring.

Guest S****an

My view of mileage is that it's not so much a specific style but how the dancer makes you feel. It's kinda similar to Einstein's theory of special relativity:

Low Mileage: time slows to a crawl. The next song can't come fast enough.

High Mileage: Minutes go by like seconds. You hope like hell the next song is In-a-gadda-da-vida, or American Pie.

And to add to Hunknhot's list:

Very unlucky mileage: your dancer's perfume is not the same brand your wife wears!

And to add to Hunknhot's list:

Very unlucky mileage: your dancer's perfume is not the same brand your wife wears!

Hmmmm, what are the odds of that happening? ;)

Julia couldn't figure out who you were either when I asked her if she was you when she first joined CERB last spring.

Its a secret;)

Its a secret;)

Hope you see your name mentioned here sometime. Chances are you've danced for me and many of the other pervs in this section and I'm sure you do a great job! :smile: