ExecutifSweet Ladies

I have heard that Executifsweet Massage Parlor on Water Street has closed down. I have always enjoyed that place. Anyone know if any of the ladies are still working on the local scene. I am particularly interested in Layla from there who I met a few times with exceptional service. If anyone has any info on if she still works in our parts it would be appreciated.

Guest S**et ******r

I also used to really enjoy executif sweet. The ladies there always seemed a cut above many of the other places around town. I really liked Natalie and Aisa. Although Asia hasnt worked there in sometime. If anyone has any information as to where or if either of these lovely women are working, please let me know. Thanks!

I was to Kendra's in December and saw Sara, I will without a doubt be going back. Best massage experience I have ever had and I was to executifsweet in its hayday too.

Great comfortable location and the ladies are top notch.

Marty

I have never been to Kendra's but there is a front page story in the Telegram today regarding the location. Apparently it was a discussion at City Council in St. John's this week councillor Jonathan Galgay indicating that he plans to push for a change in city bylaws restricting MP from being located in residential areas as a result of complaints he has received from residents in the area around Kendra's. If your familiar with Kendra's you will know that it is located in the side entrance of an older home which is the first house on a street off Duckworth St one of two major streets in downtown St John's... across the street from the Quality Inn and very close to the Sheraton.

Mr. Galgay is a new councillor who I fear uses any platform he can to get his name in the news. Recently he complained about about the condition of provincially owned subsidized housing unit supposedly on behalf of the tenant for it to be quickly found out that the tenant had nothing but good things to say about the landlord and that the property had already been scheduled for a major exterior refit... the tenant had already been advised.

Bottom line Galgay is a blowhard who looks for any excuse to get in the news.... The operations at Kendra's are legal and approved by council... he acknowledges that but says that maybe public shaming might discourage people from going there.... shame on you Mr Galway... i suspect your politic aspirations must be to run for the federal conservatives.

http://www.thetelegram.com/News/Local/2015-02-25/article-4055909/Kendra%26rsquo%3Bs-Red-House-says-it%26rsquo%3Bs-not-disrupting-neighbourhood/1

http://www.vocm.com/newsarticle.asp?id=52929

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Hi Ice4Fun,

I was so glad to find and read your comments regarding Mr Galgay and his political aspirations. He has attacked us twice now in a public forum without any notice or communication to us beforehand, and we feel pretty powerless to respond because, as you probably well know, privacy is important to all of us who work at Kendra's.

Thank you so much for being an educated voice of reason, even if it wasn't meant to be on our behalf, we still appreciate it!

xoxo

Kendra

Hi Ice4Fun,

I was so glad to find and read your comments regarding Mr Galgay and his political aspirations. He has attacked us twice now in a public forum without any notice or communication to us beforehand, and we feel pretty powerless to respond because, as you probably well know, privacy is important to all of us who work at Kendra's.

Thank you so much for being an educated voice of reason, even if it wasn't meant to be on our behalf, we still appreciate it!

xoxo

Kendra

Just calling it as I see them... and to update my initial comment... I have now been to the Red House and certainly enjoyed my Visit. Maybe Mr. Galgay should drop by I am pretty sure the attendants could help him be a tad less uptight.

• Like 2