Hi there, newbie to the board here. Im wondering if there are any decent hotels or motels in halifax that have an in-room hot tub or jumbo jacuzzi tub made for 2. Futhermore, wondering if any SPs are particularly into hot tub fun?

Cheers.

SJ

Yeah, the marriot is great for hot tubs! I have personally tried and tested them and I would say that they are a safe consumer product with excellent fun value. xoxo Amelia:butt: naked butts!

What about the Comfort inn on Bedford Highway? Noticed it's half the price as the ones you've listed. Horrible?

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest C**Tra****er

You might call (or check the website) of Best Western. Most of the newer or remodeled ones have suites with 2 person hot tub/ jacuzzi

Sort of off topic (or not). Any particular hotels/motels that are more SP friendly than others?

I've stayed in a few elsewhere in Canada where the front staff were less than impressed by social visits. Makes for an uncomfortable start to the evening.

Halifax is fine i have been to many hotels and they are all very nice{people]. You just walk in like you own the place...hehehe..

the Delta Barrington is probably the easiest one for us to go in...the elevators are right in the front doors... My 2 favs are still the Westin and The Prince George....

You also earn points for every stay, which eventually will lead to elite membership status and free hotel stays.

Ha! I usually have no problem walking into hotels- it's easy when you're nicely dressed. But this one time, I think it was my first time in the Delta Halifax, I walked in, head held high, with my best fashion model walk in high heels and all the girls at the desk looked at me. I thought I was walking to the elevator but I wasn't, so I had to come back, face the girls and sheepishly ask,

"uh, where are the elevators?"

Not my finest moment.

LOL, good I don't feel bad having done it as a client now, lol...

Ha! I usually have no problem walking into hotels- it's easy when you're nicely dressed. But this one time, I think it was my first time in the Delta Halifax, I walked in, head held high, with my best fashion model walk in high heels and all the girls at the desk looked at me. I thought I was walking to the elevator but I wasn't, so I had to come back, face the girls and sheepishly ask,

"uh, where are the elevators?"

Not my finest moment.