Has anyone experienced Switch-Madison?

Hey guys. Just looking for and recommendations or reviews for this lovey lady? Hoping to book this week, and wanna make sure it's not too good to be true.

Though I am nor into BDSM i have been to see Madison a few times. Every time it gets kinkier and kinkier as I become for daring.. I have not found anything that I desire that she hasn't been able to do with gusto.

I dont think you can go wrong with this lady.. Good luck

• Like 1

Yep - absolutely agree with previous posts. She is a generous, warm and adventurous lady. She is the real deal for sure. She's got heart. I highly recommend her!

Suggestion - You should maybe discuss terms before visiting so you can both get an understanding of expectations and establish trust.

She once played the perverted little secretary for me. She took all I had to give in order to "keep" her job, and did it with a smile and a gurgle. That girl can really take it. Had a blast with her

madison offers different services and she is very, very good at what she does. if you crave something different then this is the lady to see

I have had the priviledge of experiencing Switch-Madison on several occasions. I am not from Ottawa so I see her when my business brings me there.

I first saw her last year for some "light grey" outcall to my hotel. The service was OUTSTANDING and I was very satisfied. I have since seen her for vanilla GFE services ( Sweetest girl ever) as well as some more adventurous role play at her very nice incall in Ottawa..

We seemed to click well so I spent an overnight and had fun both in and out of the bedroom. She is a pleasant dinner companion and plays a mean game of Backgammon.

I had the ability to take hert on a short business trip and she just gets better and better. My personal life requires discretion, and she has this in spades.

Treat her nice and you will be amply rewarded.

PM me for more details if required.

Have fun gentlemen.

Guest n**s**10

I saw her about 4 years ago. It was an amazing time spent playing.