Jude - Amazing Massage

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

If you love massage, you wont go wrong with Jude. She is a mix of tantric and sensual.

The first time I saw her I was amazed at her beauty. Her eyes, her beautiful hair, youthful look and slim body. Really looked like a model. Also like her place. It's a very comfortable, professional location a few minutes from downtown just across the bridge.

I have seen her three times but this time was unbelievable. She has honed her skills really well. She began with the back gentle fingers up and down all the way to the ankles and back up. It was slow and sensual like someone that knows what they are doing.

The massage was long and almost tantric. Getting aroused then relaxed. She did that technique where she runs her hands gently inside the thigh and up and then moved to another position.

Throughout the 45 minutes or so, I was getting aroused and then relaxed. Up and then relaxed. Up and relaxed. It was really building.

Then when on my stomach her heard her clothes hit the floor. By the time I flipped over the anticipation was wild.

Her breasts are amazing and beautiful. Pretty large, firm and shaped like perfection.

The finale was really tantric - a huge build up and incredible release.

Aside from that I love her energy. She is really a sweet person and her touch is an extension of her heart.

She is quite special. Not to be missed for those massage lovers that like more sensual and erotic touch.:boobeyes:

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Guest M**th**d

Well I finally went to see Jude and now I am kicking myself for waiting so long. Jude has amazing skills when it comes to massage. I have been in need of a "real" massage for a long time and the fact that Jude is a RMT who offers a little bit more made this the perfect visit. Her place is very clean and private, and had a place to shower before and after. Jude was very friendly and did everything to make sure I was comfortable. This has been most likely one of my best experiences since being a member on Cerb. Jude's service was amazing and completely non-rushed, she made sure ever knot in my body was taken care of before I left. Even on those days where all i need is the massage and nothing else Jude is the girl I want to see. I plan to repeat many times. Check out her website which you can find on her profile. Her pictures are real and her body is amazing. She really is a beautiful girl.

Thank you Jude!!

I had the opportunity to go see Jude again recently, and I must say she is getting better and better! She has an amazing touch. Inti-mate and meathead's recos are right on!

I enjoyed my first massage with Jude earlier this week and it was a lovely

experience. Jude's location is easy to access and the room is private, clean and pleasingly decorated. Jude, herself, is a very attractive young lady with a petite and fit physique. Long hair, beautiful eyes, soft skin...very feminine and somewhat exotic. The massage itself was excellent. She has some training in massage therapy and it is evident in her technique. I entered the room with a sore back and shoulders from too much exercise the week before and I left the room relaxed and loose. Usually after a good massage I expect to remain loose for about a day before the muscles tighten up again but it's been three days now and I'm still feeling the benefits. The massage finished very nicely, too. Not rushed at all. In fact, she took extra time and it felt wonderful. As I mentioned earlier, it was our first meeting and, as such, there was an initial sense of reservation in the air but after a little while conversation opened up to reveal an interesting and intriguing personality. That was another nice surprise.

All in all, I would highly recommend Jude. In fact, I hope to see her again soon.

Hi there

I just thought everyone should know what a great lady Jude is and how friendly and sexy she is.

Yesterday I treated myself to a real massage with a sensual ending, wow she is so cute and the massage is very good and thorough. I really think you should add her to Bucket list of places and people to see in the future.

Thanks Jude for the great massage and relaxing and sensual time together.

This recommendation is a little late having seen her awhile ago. But I wanted to write because Jude keeps on getting better and better. Her technique is really amazing. Im not sure how she learned it but you can tell she is really skilled. Love the fact that she uses really nice quality creams for the massage and the candles were a nice added touch.

She really gave a thorough massage and she found exactly where it was tense. Amazing really. I go to an RMT who is good and Jude is on par. Of course has the added qualities: incredibly beautiful, such nice breasts, slim flexible body and gorgeous face.

A real treasure for Ottawa!

• Like 1

I was there today and had a wonderful massage...the studio is beautiful, the massage was fantastic, excellent music, the ending, soooo warm and sensual, and Jude is an absolute treasure, very cute and so nice to talk to, and has some good suggestions...get your feet massaged too...it's terrific

I saw Jude for the first time and I am glad that I did. I will definitely be going back. She looks fantastic, she has a great personality, and real massage skills. The finish was long and slow with a lightness that allowed me to just enjoy being touched without going over the edge too soon due to too much intensity. Expertly done and exceptionally relaxing.

Edited by swampgas

So.... my back hurt. Too much sitting in a chair staring at a monitor all day. I'm sure I'm not the only person around here who does this. At times like this, you need to see someone who'll give you a good massage... and if you ask about that around here, there's one name that comes up over and over again.

So, I went to see Jude recently. Quite why I hadn't been to see her before, I have no idea, but... better late than never, eh? After the exchange of a few emails, I found my way to Jude's studio, which is very nicely appointed. Jude herself is a delight to see, a delight to talk to, and what she can do with her hands... well, to be completely honest, some of that made me wince - but I guess that's my own fault for saying things like, "Get the knots out" :) Suffice to say that Jude will absolutely give you a good massage if that's what you want - and she'll pay attention to everything that needs attention.

And then, yes, she'll pay attention there, too... and that's just as fantastic as everything else she does. Fortunately, there were no knots to be worked on at this point ;)

I'll be back. In fact, speaking of back, it's starting to feel like it needs some attention again... :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.