Any SP's planning a trip here soon?

Alanna Johnson, Sinful Sarah, Katherine, Eva Pearl, Nikki Doll, Lyka, and Nadia have all visited recently. That's not enough for you?

You asked this question before, just back in December; did you try all of these ladies' fine services while they were here and are now looking to move on to others already?

• Like 4

Alanna Johnson, Sinful Sarah, Katherine, Eva Pearl, Nikki Doll, Lyka, and Nadia have all visited recently. That's not enough for you?

You asked this question before, just back in December; did you try all of these ladies' fine services while they were here and are now looking to move on to others already?

Well said!

I do wish these gorgeous ladies wouldn't all come within a short period of time though. I would love to meet with them all! Through time I guess, as long as they come back! :)

Lol calm down..... I couldn't visit them well they were here for various reasons.

I am returning to the Island as soon as snow melts. Opening my cottage, will be there every weekend with only ONE day to see my friends in solo sessions. Hopefully April after my next Cuba trip:)

Will post an ad with plenty of notice:)

I will be headed to PEI at some point in April.

Best just to check announcements, calender or individual ladies you wish to see.

I thanked your post, because I think it is important us ladies look at the ad section when deciding when to visit. Seems like we either flood PEI or we abandon PEI. I will keep watch for your ad when I am making my travel dates:)

• Like 1