Karlie's back

I have read a bunch of great reviews but i cant seem to find any pictures.If i didnt look in the right place i am sorry,but if you know where some are please let me know thanks :cry:

Karlie did have some photos on her profile page when she first signed up, but she has since taken them down. Perhaps you could try contacting her directly.

i think i have emailed 4 ladies in the last two days and got one response.not sure if this is the spot to look ,i tried CL everyone there wants you to sign up with the credit card so they "KNOW" you are not a mass murder.not sure how safe that makes them feel checking me out on US sites.:!:

i think i have emailed 4 ladies in the last two days and got one response.not sure if this is the spot to look ,i tried CL everyone there wants you to sign up with the credit card so they "KNOW" you are not a mass murder.not sure how safe that makes them feel checking me out on US sites.:!:

That is a credit card SCAM! Don't EVER give your credit card info!! CL is FULL of these card scams!!

• Like 1

casey, In my opinion stay far away from CL and stay close to cerb. If you read some reviews and/or postings here and send some respectful private messages you will meet some truely wonderful ladies.

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice, i think i will stick here and see what comes around.I have PM ed a couple of people for some direction and so far i am going in the right one (with help):grin:.Thanks to all who helped out

• Like 1