Sign in to follow this  

Review: Azen

Guest ariesalberta47

I recently had the pleasure of spending an evening with Azen and I was completely swept off my feet. Azen met me at door and took my hand and led me into her darkened apartment. Incense set a mellow, relaxing mood, and she offered me a glass of wine and we chatted while admired her strong features, fantastic figure and bright sparkling eyes. I moved closer and started caressing her soft skin that was just magic. After a few minutes she led me to the bathroom to shower, as I stood there she undressed me, teasing me, playfully cooing that I should make it a quick shower. When I emerged Azen handed me a towel and led me to her bedroom. Her naked body illuminated with candles, DFK and her touch on me had me wanting her more than I could bear. As her hands caressed me and her lips danced on my shoulder and neck she asked me if I wanted a bj... who could resist? What followed was the most amazing CBJ,.. she is very talented... afterwards I had to taste her so DATY followed and she was so sweet and juicy that I could have stayed there all night... Azen's hips rolled and rocked and I think that after she had cum twice she pulled me up to her for DFK and some mish... her pussy was as amazing as her lips and after I finished I thought I must have died. I thought that all was done when she started caressing and in no time round two began from behind with her firm ass pushing me over the edge in no time.

Azen is very energetic, sensual and erotic. I would recommend her guys, and from the hints she has been posting lately, she may be taking fewer calls in the future, so you may want to look her up before she becomes harder to find...