Is there a demand for massage?

I'm not an expert in this area but there are a few Massage places in St.John's... HUSH and Studio Aura... i have never been to either. Every now and then there are adds for indy ladies.

Ice4fun is right. We've got two official MP's with about 5 or 6 ladies each and they usually operate with 2 working at any given time. Also there are three indies that I know of and a couple m/f that massage together. There seems to be some demand or they'd close shop.

• Like 1

I'm not an expert in this area but there are a few Massage places in St.John's... HUSH and Studio Aura... i have never been to either. Every now and then there are adds for indy ladies.

Thanks, so if there are spa's, I suppose there are requests. I may have an opportunity coming up soon, so just want to have an idea never being there before.

I wonder why the spa's around my city always get shut down? I have rattled my brain over this for a while now:( Even the only strip bar in Fredericton got burned down when the owners sold it, then city bought it. They burned it so that no other person could buy it and use for strip bar! ( as per zoning )

St. John's is a great city and currently there is lots cash I the economy... can't really tell you if that makes the massage market great but if you have a chance to visit you should. :)

• Like 1