From what is being said, Katie and two guys robbed a car in his car of his personal belongings. Not sure if he was a client or what?? I'm told it was in the DT area close to her place. A police report has been filed. It's too bad she has sunk this low. Rock bottom is drawing near for her. What you are reading is true.

I've been following these threads on the various boards as well. It is truly tragic.

someone said she was back at broadways a couple weeks ago maybe three weeks. Don`t know if she`s still there cause I`m not interested at all.

pj

It's unfortuante when you hear alleged stories like this. From my experience, most of the SPs I've known are good, normal, mainstream people who enjoy what they do and know why they are doing it.

It's regretable that Katie has gone down the route she has; in her defense, maybe she was hanging out with the wrong crowd and they were clearly a bad influence on her or she suffered a breakdown of some sort.

In any case, I can only wish her best of luck and that she is in good place mentally.

The Tiger