Natalie Wood (formerly NaughtyNatalie & Amanda Ryan & little lady)

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

A few days ago as I was outside watching the ladies walk by, I saw a few tiny, dark haired girls that got me wishing for an encounter with someone similar. If there's anything that gets my mental motor running, it's a tiny little spinner.

So of course I get home later and log on to Cerb to see what's new and noticed an ad from someone named littlelady entitled "Hot Newbie Available Today!". Typically, I don't dive in and try the newest/latest, but there was something spunky and refreshing to me even in the few words that were in the post. And the redhead, 5'0/95 lbs thing caught my eye as well ;) Then I took at peek at the pics...at this point I'm thinking that there is a god and he/she/it heard my earlier prayers, or it's just to good to be true. Either way, it's gotta be fate right? And you don't fuck with fate, so I got in touch with this mystery girl right away...

We exchanged a few emails to set up a time, but nothing synched until next week for me. I could tell through our correspondance that she was very bright and cool and I did NOT want to wait a whole week! But the next day my schedule changed and I asked if she could see me that evening. She said yes and then I had to hustle to be ready for her arrival.

The time comes, I open my door and standing there is this unbelievable cutie pie with a bright lovely smile. Wow. This girl was the epitome of cute, I was in lust before she even opened her mouth. So we get comfortable and start chatting...Amanda is very down to earth, intelligent, witty, and always has a beautiful smile on her face. Oh man....

At this point I'm thinking to myself, ok, this IS too good to be true. She must be frigid in bed or have a dick or something like that. Alright then, better go find out.

Without getting into a blow by blow job account of what went on, all I'll say is this: This girl loves sex and will make you wish you took some magic potion to desensitize your dong so you're not blowing your load too quick. Did I mention 'wow' yet? I'm in lust.

From what I understand, she's doing this for fun and fantasy, so treat her well boys and you will be rewarded. And if you hear of a bank being knocked off in the next few days, that's probably me trying to scrounge cash to reserve this girl every day for the next 6 months. Please don't rat me out, although I'm sure one of you buggers will just so you can get me out of the way to meet this doll ;)

Great GFE service (you know, the good kind of GFE), but no greek on the menu....which would be beyond amazing because she has the cutest little bum ever. That's fine though, everything else was totally fucking amazing. I've got my next appointment booked already and am thinking that I should pre-book my next 10 appts, because I have a feeling that this girl is going to be quite popular here. And you might need some patience since it doesn't appear that this is a full time endeavour for Amanda...as always ymmv but it will likely be worth the wait...

• Like 4

I took the morning off work today to meet this Littlelady for breakfast and I have to agree completely with everything Buggernot said. Amanda is absolutely adorable, smart, witty, classy in an urban bohemian kind of way and ultra sensuous. Physically, she is tiny at 95 lbs but well proportioned and toned, but her greatest asset, IMHO, is her attitude and intellect. As you can tell, she is already in great demand...I'm in lust too!! I strongly recommend her to anyone seeking a cerebral GFE, she?ll blow your mind.

If you're reading this thread, you probably understand and agree with the intrigue I felt from her first post. :D So, through a quickfire exchange of emails (and that kind of response time was the first good sign), I arranged to see her this afternoon, and, well...yes, I can only echo buggernot's "wow".

I don't have the spinner fetish a lot of posters here seem to - for me the major attractant at first sight was her hair and style, but it was quickly overshadowed by her intelligence, personality and enthusiasm - she was smiling from the moment the door opened, witty and engaged in conversation, energetic and sensual once the conversations stopped (though I suppose they never really did!), and generally left no doubt that she was enjoying herself and the time we spent together.

I'm definitely planning to repeat, but judging from the posts above I may have to get in line! Treat her well, be polite from your very first contact, and she'll definitely make it worth your while.

Well I just had to repeat and felt that this girl needed some practical gifts this time around. So I made a trip to the toy store, filled a shopping cart and much fun ensued after. Yay!

Everytime I see this girl, all I hear are the immortal words of Liz Lemon..."I want to go there!"

I was delighted to find this lovely lady in front of me today, could not resist taking her away and putting her under over beside even upside in the air with me.

Amazing add her to my top 5, don't think I can get enough she is the penultimate spinner!!

I was one of the lucky ones who booked an hour during Amanda' s first incall fun day. The location was 5 star with plenty of free parking close by. As soon as I opened the door I was struck by how petite and beautiful Amanda was. She was wearing retro style lingerie that complimented her sexy curves. She has an amazing smile and the sexiest spinner body I've ever seen.

She is extremely passionate and makes you feel like a teenager again. This visit ranks in my top 3.

Treat her well gentlemen. She is a true gem.

She is a true gem.

I echo Bendex to agree:

Amanda is a rare, true gem.

Treat her well, very well - and she will return it in spades.

Right from strolling-up the walkway to walking through my door, she was simply beautiful and stunning in her own right. This amazing woman is the definition of a spinner in my books, and was fashioned from head-to-toe, with a Bardot-esque hat on top and sexy wool stockings on bottom (which were not only hot to see, but practical for a chilly autumn day - a personal turn-on for me). In between, she wore a styling skirt and top ensemble under a fall coat, which all hugged her smokin' tight little body perfectly. It was Niiiiiiiiiicccceee! :D

...but the biggest delight and attraction was her sultry warm smile (see her album for an example: http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=6098) and alluring cfm eyes. This was all in complement of her fantastically petite silky 4'11" bod and soft shoulder-length rouge hair. A complete package of modern class and sassy sophistication (as you can see from her albums here on CERB: http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=27323).

After getting to know her some, most importantly, there was a cerebral attraction to her intellect and spirit (as we all know gentlemen, it's what's on the inside that counts ;) ). She has a caring and giving nature to her positive aura and 'free-bird' attitude. So sweet. So hot.

It didn't take long to also see how passionate and skilled she was at her craft and study, lighting the spark in me right from the get-go.

She had a very sexually liberated (ie: horny) disposition and un-shy, confident personality about her, while despite her playful refutes to the contrary, also had a sparkling grace to every way she moved, from walking, dancing, conversing, kissing, undressing, dressing, smiling, to laughing, and so on.

I won't get into the nitty-gritty details of our 2hr premier rendez-vous, other than suffice it to say - Everything was spectacular and fully satisfying to quenching my thirst (and hopefully hers too ;) ).

Thanks to everyone for their preceding recommendations, as they did well to assist me in making the great choice to meet this littlelady. I also recommend sharing her companionship yourself (regardless of my inner-selfishness to want to put her in my pocket and keep her all to myself - lol).

Carpe Peaciem!

PS: Needless to say, I look forward to again 'making sweet love down by the fireplace' avec la petit minou, whence our paths shall cross again.

Finally had the pleasure of meeting her. Beautiful, sexy, smart, fun petite red heads have always been a fav of mine. And she's one of the best. Someone who truly enjoys giving and receiving sexual pleasure and can do so in a very open, imaginative, intense and sincere way. Her sensuality is a reflection of her personality and she's a very together and good person.

I had messaged Amanda almost as soon as she joined CERB (she mentioned I was the first to reach out!). I loved her posts and responses and basically wanted to say hi. From there we traded the occasional message and I patiently awaited an incall date that worked with my schedule.

I was able to snag the early afternoon slot yesterday and was very excited to meet her. I am all about experiences, chemistry and the person on top of the physical nitty gritty and Amanda was someone I was very excited to meet.

Arriving at her very nice downtown hotel the door opened to my knock and there she was finally. Petite, Beautiful, sexy and the cutest smile I have seen in a long time. We sat and chatted for a bit, she had this great little bow in her hair, sexy heels, sexy dark outfit and (my favorite) stockings and garters under her skirt. I excused myself for a shower to clean the days toils off and when I returned she was stripped of her clothes and was bent over looking at her laptop.

Wow! The garters, stockings and thong were still on, but that amazing bum was facing me and I was mesmerized. She turned to me and came over and paid me some nice compliments as I was just wearing a towel. As our hands started roaming we started kissing passionately and I picked her up so we were more even height wise for kissing (her at 4'11 and me at 6' was giving me a neck krink ;-)).

Carrying her to the bed she settled on my lap and we continued to kiss for a time. Amanda has a fierce tongue and our kisses were varied, passionate and exciting. Removing her bra I could finally appreciate her perky breasts and wonderful, delectable nipples. Teasing her nipples for a time with long tongue swirls, slow sucks and flicks of my tongue got her very excited and her aggressive side came out.

Pushing me down on the bed, towel lost in the frenzy she proceed to tease and please me with her amazing oral skills. I am not going to delve into the wet, amazing and erotic details, but she has some rather unexpected skills that nearly paralyzed me in passion.

Nearly going crazy I needed my chance at her, flipping her over I took my turn tasting her, teasing her, licking, flicking and kissing her. Seeing Amanda's back arch nearly double during her orgasms, hearing her moans and cries of pleasure made me harder then ever.

We were both worked up, both turned on, both into it and both wanted to explore more, and boy did we ever. Protection came on and we proceeded to have crazy frantic sex in a number of positions, Amanda is incredibly sexual and our sex was very, very active. After a long while and me becoming spent in an amazing moment with Amanda on top we stopped and rested for a bit.

Some talking, light touching, then more touching, more kissing and more mutual oral pleasure resulting in both of us cumming again with great delight. I then accidentally discovered another erogenous zone of hers and enjoyed teasing her one last time.

After cleaning up for a bit Amanda and I joked around, I showed her some things I was mentioning from my workout/training and she mentioned a few of her skills and I was further impressed by how rounded she is. Amanda is a well of talent, charm, intelligence and humor and it was a true pleasure to spend an amazing, erotic and fulfilling afternoon with her. The fact that she is gorgeous and sexy is worth mentioning again and again as well.

Thanks Amanda for a truly wonderful time.

I seldom contribute more than once to a recommendation. But I'm going to in this case.

Once in awhile someone comes along who's just your type. Appearance, body type, personality, intelligence, maturity, style, sense of fun, sexual attitudes, enthusiasms and performance skills, everything.

I'm not going to provide any details, It would take too long because they are many and varied. And all good. Amanda is a nice girl next door who can be whoever you want her to be in bed. And out. And more. Much, much more. And still be a really sweet charming woman. Awesome range and capacity. Next level! Lol. I said next level!!

Works for me! 8-)

I too debated a 2nd reco for the same SP, as I didn't want to sound repetitive, but I agree with YoungStud - Amanda only gets better with each encounter the more you get to know her and she gets to know you.

She is most thoughtful and an absolute sweetheart, as I was pleasantly surprised by Amanda at our last rendez-vous, with her attention to sexy details and her appetite for sexy fun. Her new corset and plaid skirt ensemble is spectacular (and now happily burnt into my brain forever with an accompanying perma-grin :D ).

Moreso than her truly amazing BBBJ and other bedroom skills, she is an amazing person who brings class and sophistication to the profession, while still being the dirty lil'girl that leaves you satisfied ;)

I can't wait for the duo! :bddog::bddog: Rock-on Amanda!!

I met Amanda earlier last week after being away a few weeks from Ottawa and having a rough time readjusting... I had an amazing time exploring with her... Amanda certainly loves sex and knows how to use her sexy little body. It was great to meet someone who is fun, intelligent, and adventurous.

I had a lovely encouter with her in Ottawa recently. Very cute, very petite, very sexy, very pleasing in all the right ways. She can also carry on a conversation, very intelligent gal. I wish I could repeat daily.

Yesterday my long-awaited meeting with Amanda finally happened, and I'm still in a state of bliss. She is amazing, truly and utterly wonderful.

We had been pm'ing for months, teasing and building anticipation, until the day finally dawned. I was greeted by Amanda in her school girl outfit, as requested. The first sight of her and I knew my fantasies would be fulfilled, amply. They were. From the moment she leapt into my arms to greet me, until my departure two and a half hours later, we had loads of fun, pleasure, excitement, and satisfaction.

Amanda has oral skills of the highest order.

Amanda has a gorgeous spinner body, with the most beautiful of bums.

Amanda is intelligent and an excellent conversationalist, a great reader well versed in many areas, as interesting as you could hope for.

Amanda is fun and has an irresistible laugh. We laughed, a lot.

Amanda is an excellent companion and true GFE, as many others have stated. I loved the cuddling, and the intimacy.

Amanda is unbelievably sexy, and keeps going, full of energy and passion.

Amanda loves to receive oral, and writhes and thrusts most appealingly.

Amanda enjoys her work, and cares about her partner's satisfaction.

I am very satisfied, and very happy to have met Amanda at last.

She is a national treasure.

• Like 2

I just completed my very first encounter with Amanda not twenty minutes ago and I think I can say she is one of the sexiest and most pleasant women whose company I have ever enjoyed.... The comments of all the others here are entirely accurate!!

Amanda put me instantly at ease, was gracious and interesting to talk to and... without being graphic, made the physical part of our encounter something to treasure...

Amanda is new on the scene, I gather, but I have had many disappointments with so-called GFE SP's... she is not one. She will do very well for herself....

I will be a devoted fan as long as that is possible :)

Pond969 (The up North guy, Amanda)

I had the opportunity to see Amanda twice recently and all I can say is WOW! Others have posted their thoughts more artfully than I could, and I would just like to say that I couldn't agree more; as to recent reviews< I certainly agree completely with Cato and Young Stud. Amanda has an incredible energy level and is a "game changer" in every sense of the word. She is petite, intelligent, polite, and genuinely fun to be around, not to mention she is one of the sexiest ladies I have ever experienced. I cant wait to see here again!

I had a belated St. Patty's Day party with Amanda today. She greeted me, as promised, in her leprechaun outfit. What a vision! I never believed in leprechauns before, but am now a devout convert. And they really have a pot of gold! I got to experience this as the costume came off, following by a rousing bout of oral; actually several bouts, intermingled with passionate creative sex with brilliant, twinkling, sparkling Amanda.

You can't really hold onto a leprechaun, so I had to let her go, reluctantly, after our two hours, but at least I got to enjoy the pot of gold for as long as we were together.

I will never forget last year's St. Patty's meeting with lovely leprechaun Amanda.

A true beauty, and a gem.

I miss her, and wish her the best.

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Amanda.

Belatedly acknowledging Cato's feelings as I have before ... I also had the pleasure of seeing Amanda last St. Paddy's day which was right before she dropped off the radar. It was a wonderful intense encounter and worthy of noting from an anniversary standpoint

Best wishes to her wherever she is!

I too have had the pleasure of meeting with Amanda. Although I missed her St. Pat's Day event, I did manage to see her on three separate occasions. She took me past my limits!

Edited by drdrrp

I PM'd NaughtyNatalie to find out what availability she had, received her number and began texting for the time and location.

She is cute, warm, and engaging from the moment you see her to the moment you leave. and you will leave smiling!

Sweet, polite and eager, definitely a spinner if there was one, always smiling.

She has a style, a passion and sensuality that leaves you begging for more.

catch this one while you can!, treat her well.

• Like 2

I saw Natalie earlier this week. I rarely write reviews, but she was/is outstanding! She is very welcoming, interested and interesting, enthusiastic and affectionate. She clearly enjoys herself and ensures you do to. She left me mindless (in the most positive way possible).

I plan to repeat.

Had the great pleasure the meet Natalie for the first time. As has previously been mentioned, she is a fantastic person. Lots energy, great body, easy to talk to, just all around a really fun woman to be around. If you are in to spinners, then Natalie is a must see!

I definitely plan to repeat with her. :D

• Like 1

Little did I know what awaited me this morning behind the upscale hotel door on the 17th floor.

Welcoming me there was a beautiful face adorned by an exquisite spinner body. At the very beginning, NaughtyNatalie took charge in a firm, but gentle manner. I had been used to quickly ditching my clothes, but not so with the naughty one. We talked for a few minutes fully clothed while she lightly stroked my arms and back. Her eye contact was riveting. She then proceeded to push me onto my back and slowly, methodically undress me with only brief intermissions to remove parts of her boudoir. This deliciously leisure process was so utterly sensual that I could barely contain myself.

The rest is an amazing blur--a combination of pleasant conversation, tight embraces, and intense pleasures. Many ladies advertise that they "enjoy what they do," but this a very real experience in the presence of sweet Natalie.

Thanks, Natalie, for allowing me to experience your delightful naughtiness. I'll be back!

• Like 3

I had the pleasure of being with Natalie Thursday afternoon.

Natalie is an amazingly sensual young woman!

The details of my time with Natalie are between her and me. What I will say is that Natalie is a beautiful, desirable woman! I totally loved being with her, talking with her, and holding her in my arms!

Such a warm/hot young woman who loves to please and be pleased ;)

Natalie is absolutely amazing! A wonderful woman!

bellafan

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.