Sensual Sara

I had the pleasure of seeing Sara today... In one word - intense! She is a voluptuous vixen with curves in all the right places, and skills to match. I had a hard time believing that she hadn't been in the business for very long, since she has the experience of a consummate professional. She really gets into her work and genuinely enjoys what she does. Without getting into all the details, suffice to say that she provided one of the best GFEs I've had in a very long time. My only regret was that she couldn't stay longer, as our time together ended much too soon. Sara comes highly recommended! :cool:

• Like 2

Wow, her website offers a 15-20 minute sessions where she offers a bbbjcim only option!

Finally!

My thoughts, exactly! I've read that the whole 15min - 20 min thing is becoming increasingly popular. I used to see another SP on this board who offered a similar deal for even less. (FS minus the bbbjcim, though)

• Like 1

saw her on friday.... incredible.

she's got skills - big time!!

definitely going back for more.!!

She also looks a lot younger than her posted age. I would have guessed between 35 and 38. Definitely not 42!!

• Like 1

She really is that amazing. Made me wish I had a few million at my disposal so the fun wouldn't have to end.