Just a word of advice about using me as a reference- it helps if I know who you are AND have seen you. If I have not seen you I cannot give you a reference. I would've thought that would be obvious...

Lots of exasperated kisses, Amelia :roll:

• Like 1

Yes gents Amelia is correct. We have to know you. The usual way is that you would ask us first if you can use us as a reference..then you give our name to the lady..She will then connect us and we can confirm that we know you. The process is easy and all we want to know is that you are safe.

kisses,

Emma

I've asked a couple of SPs I've met for their concurrence to providing a reference. Basics no?

all we want to know is that your cool...we don't go into detail...

example-you ask an sp/ep you know if you can use her as a ref..she says yes

then you email the sp you want to see and say you can contact so and so for a reference...{we want someone that is known-example with a website or member of a board}

she would then email or call the sp herself and clarify ...simple...

some ladies are not sp friendly but i think most of us are.

all we want to know is that your cool...we don't go into detail...

example-you ask an sp/ep you know if you can use her as a ref..she says yes

then you email the sp you want to see and say you can contact so and so for a reference...{we want someone that is known-example with a website or member of a board}

she would then email or call the sp herself and clarify ...simple...

some ladies are not sp friendly but i think most of us are.

This is a great system............I recently had a ep request I provide a ref. from another ep before meeting me.............All they want to know is that we are safe and will show up.........Its a win win situation:grin:

• Like 1

Sounds like a wonderful idea...I think a lot of awkwardness or uneasyness would be avoided if the SP new her new potential date was a normal decent guy who will show.

This is a great system............I recently had a ep request I provide a ref. from another ep before meeting me.............All they want to know is that we are safe and will show up.........Its a win win situation:grin:

excatly :wink:

But I have seen u so many times in my dreams lol

Lol- yeah me too! I would definitely give you a reference so you can keep seeing other girls in your dreams!

Actually it IS kinda funny. At first I was just really annoyed at how stupid some people can be but now I see the humour. Thanks, dr. love, for reminding me to laugh more! xoxoxoxoxoxo Amelia

Too funny!

Guest C**Tra****er

These kind of things always make me laugh. I've had people ask me to provide them a work reference that I've never worked with. Sure we attended some classes together in university, but why would I provide you a reference when I've never worked with you?

I've seen it from the other side too... I interviewed a guy for a job and the interview was progressing very well. The guy was very well spoken and seemed to be a great candidate. I asked him where he went to university and he said in California. Naturally I asked him which one. His response....."I DON'T REMEMBER." LOL

Guess who I didn't hire!

Canadian Hobbyist Reference Board.

Why should the ladies get all the glory??!!

Hobbyist A

On time for appointment.

Good Hygiene

Well mannered

Funny

Not a clock watcher

Good tipper

Smells good

Clean shaven

Did not hang out forever after appointment

Posted Good review after appointment

Respectful