All The Skin Is A Stage (Re-visiting Halifax March 5th-8th)

What you will feel is something akin to falling asleep, except eventually in the opposite direction and at an alarming speed: Falling awake in an elongated space between thoughts with a whole world of sensation in it. An opening for you to pour into and through.

You will be touched. Oh yes, you will be touched. With attention and intention, by hands that are strong and skilled and can listen with intelligence. By hands that know how to get down and through the envelope of your skin and deliver a flood of sensation that can take you to that somewhere else but here.

There are a number of types of touch I am offering. Perhaps you want to explore the simple, familiar pleasure of a good massage. The type of massage I offer consists of a series of consciously delivered hands-on techniques inspired by Swedish massage, Sexological Bodywork, and my own intuitive understandings of the body. This type of work is meant to turn you on, wake up your awareness and every tissue in your body. It is also meant to feel safe, supportive and present. Neither too hard nor too soft for your liking, it can lull you into a bodily space floating between deep relaxation and pleasant arousal where you are both awake and aware. Some call this state bliss. You may want to reside there forever.

I am also offering a sort of curated sensory experience. Together, like partners in crime, we will pin down the parameters of the range of touch that you are curious about. This has always proven to be worthwhile for both clients and myself. The parameters around types of touch might include:

pressure, speed, oscillations between pain/pleasure, temperature, novel sensations (like being freshly shaved, or feeling the blade of a knife or not quite knowing what you are feeling), sound, site and range of movement (or lack of) and, and, and. All that you might want to explore is sequenced in such a way as to feed directly into the potential of the nervous system...to relax and excite it...and its unfolding. So the question is: can you let go and graciously accede to allowing me to orchestrate your experience?

The general idea is that you get to spend a contained, safe and intense period of time experiencing yourself as sensation. The experience of sensation is the experience of movement itself. Health and the realization of our full potential depends, in part, on experiencing oneself as movement. This type of experience frees more of our energy and conscious attention towards creative, social, and intellectual activities. It also directly affects your capacity to notice subtle sensations within and outside of your body. And this capacity ultimately leads to growth or a sort of evolving consciousness which, in turn, unlocks our vitality and vice versa. Minimum of 2hrs for this type of meeting.

Or perhaps you need to be taken in hand in an entirely different way. You know who you are. Let's talk.

I am an athletically built bi female who is intellectually bent and sexually intense in a quiet and attentive kind of way. I am also easy on the eyes, communicative and well-spoken, and in possession of an uncanny ability to create a comfortable vibe.

I am open to honest, respectful, and direct discussion around some of you desires or dynamic(s) you might be interested in.

Details of Touch or Taken sessions, rates, and the parameters I work within, can be found on my website: http://www.wix.com/annaharris/annaharris. You will not find specific details of a more curated experience as I am in the process of updating my website. After you have view my site, email ([email protected]) or PM me for more information or state your interest, and/or to set up an appointment. I respond to inquiries as soon as I can.

In calls only.

I look forward to meeting with you,

-Anna