3rd-6th Curvy&Fit w/many Pleasures! Bdsm,Fetish,Rp,So&more. Equipped & Experienced

Hi! This is my first post on this board as I usually announce myself on the SP board. I wanted to reach out to those of you who perhaps do not venture there.

I am an SP who has vast experience (both personal& professional) in the world of BDSM & fetishes. I am a switch therefor I enjoy either role. However, with submission of course a certain amount of trust must be established according to the situation.

I am well equipped with toys ranging from strap-ons, to cat-o-nine-tails (floggers), outfits to clamps, restraints to riding crops, ball gag to paddles & much more. Having been into kink for all of my sexual life, there isn't much I haven't heard of, so do not be shy to ask. I do not judge (obviously lol) so the worst that can happen is I say I'm not into it and wish you well, so don't hesitate.

I will be visiting Ottawa from Monday (3rd) afternoon - Thursday (6th) at checkout. During that time, I will be available downtown for early morning, daytime or evening visits (very late-night by appointment only please).

For those of you I have yet the pleasure of meeting, here's a bit more about myself.

On a personal level, I'm someone who is open-minded & enjoys the romantic intimacy of (vanilla) GFE, the wild loss of control where chemistry causes a lack of inhibitions for a sexy PSE and even... for more daring playmates... the naughty world of fetish, bdsm, role playing & domination etc.

Planning ahead is recommended but not necessary.

I'm a solid 5'7, 36D 26 36 with dark, very long reddish/brown hair and big blue/green eyes. I invite you to visit my profile to learn more about me and see some of my pix.

I think versatility is the spice of life... So even within one role, I can be in a different demeanour or mood, depending on the feel of the moment and the signs from my playmate. As a Dom for example, I can be soft yet firm, lovingly guiding you to your limits to please me... However, I can also be cruel, severe, demanding & compassionless... As a sub I can be soft, innocent & willing to "learn" to please, or wild, impish, bratty & hard to handle... It all depends on the mood & who I am with so don't be shy to tell me what you like... because I like experiencing it all!!!

With role play that doesn't involve bdsm, I think nothing is taboo so long as it involves consenting adults, hurts no one and is legal.

My base fee for my time is as follows;

Incalls $140hh $200h (multiple hours work on declining scale)

Outcalls $180hh $240h (within reasonable distance)

Women and Couples are also, very very welcome (additional donation for additional playmates!

Fetishes, BDSM and/or domination, are of course by hobbyist specific request only and further donations may or may not be requested, depending on the nature of the subject. I am a reasonable person and wish to be fair to both of us. =)

To see what other hobbyists have to say about the time they've spent with me, please click the link below.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthr...t=jessyceleste

I also invite you to check out my profile for pics and a bit more about me. My face, Tattoos & piercings are hidden for discretion's sake but photos are otherwise unaltered.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kisses,

Jessy Celeste

514-716-6258 (text is best but you can call)

• Like 1