Cleo Catra

Cleo had toyed with the idea of visiting St. John's last year and ever since I had been waiting for her to announce her visit. I'd been wanting to see her for quite a while so for months I waited then finally there it was, she was headed east. Wait a minute! She was headed east but would be here the same time as I would be gone skiing at Mt. Tremblant. WTF! How could this be! Then and there I decided that the desire see Cleo far surpassed any excitement that skiing could bring so I changed the date of my trip and messaged Cleo. Booking was super easy.

We met at her downtown hotel for an extended evening date. I knocked on the door and when it opened there she was, the EXACT woman from her photos. As expected Cleo was beautiful and her eyes had that mischievous twinkle that comes across in all her photos. We embraced and had a little chat then because it was Cleo's first time to this city we decided to leave the hotel and do a little guided exploring/sightseeing.

After an hour or so we returned to the hotel and I availed of the opportunity to freshen myself up. When I returned Cleo had changed into a very appealing bra and panty set that while very sexy could not even come close to the sexy grin she had on her face as she lay across the bed in a seductive pose. Cleo oozes sex appeal and she knows it. Despite her exceptional abilities to entice and excite I did have to take some time to appreciate the mosaic of fantastic artwork on her skin. Finally I couldn't resist her allure any longer and playtime began. Cleo's got a great reputation that's well earned and she provided a fantastic experience on every level. She's beautiful and is very good at what she does. Cleo is sexy a hell but our playtime had an eb and flow that went from intense and passionate (she's got wicked skills) to flat out laughing. She was super easy to be with and I felt comfortable and at ease with her from the moment we met. Although, it was an extended date I wished that I could have stayed much longer.

Based on her recommendations from other cities, I had very high expectations of my time with Cleo and ultimately she far surpassed my expectations on every level. She a fantastic woman and I can't wait for the next time I can see her.

Guys don't miss an opportunity to see Cleo, she's one of a kind and in the best possible way.

Thanks Cleo!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.