here here! young, good looking, well endowed.....we treat all our clients the same...but more-so we treat all clients who aren't out for a deal right away the same.

dont worry hunny, I think all us SPs can relate to the frustration of new clients asking for a deal.....its been known to frustrate me to the point of clicking the cellphone shut when the proposition even arises...hoping it will teach a lesson, ugh. dont catch me on a bad day, gents! it makes me feel like a meanie after! lol

I think I mentioned it before but I had one client who I hadn't seen yet hint at a discount because he just got married and he really broke the bank with it. I'm sorry but I had to chuckle at the irony.

Amelia you are an absolute sweetheart and we are very lucky to have you here don't let the idiots get you down for every one of them there are many more like myself that know how much you put into this and what your true worth is........Big hug for you.

Guest s******ecan****

This must be fairly common because I notice a lot of the ladies mention it on their websites and on the boards now and again. It must be frustrating.

Guest C**Tra****er

I can't imagine asking any of the ladies for a discount! That said, there are always some idiots who are always looking for a "deal"... That's a given for any business.

Amelia, you're one of the sweetest people that I've had the pleasure of meeting. You provide an exceptional experience on so many levels that asking for a discount should be insulting to the individual asking. These individuals do not deserve to be your friend!

Posted via Mobile Device

Take a few very deep breaths baby girl, it happens to all of us. Negotiating in Canada seems to be almost non-existent in any other business, but for some reason it happens almost daily to SPs. Being an avid negotiator, it doesn't offend me because I love to get a deal, and I understand its just in some of us, like a tree will behave like a tree, and rock will always behave just a rock should. Do not let it throw your game because it sounds like your a VIP player...

cat

Enough bitchin', but you don't REALLY offer discounts? How bout coupons, frequent fukker miles?

Sorry Girls, I could not resist. Personally I can not see how anyone could ask for a discount. You set your price, if I don't like it, I take a hike. I don't know where some of these people get off always lookig for a deal. As you said, a regular who keeps cummin back, you do what you will, but first timers the hell with them.

Keep up the good work ladies.

this one:

I thought you were a rich lady just looking for fun...:shock:

Give him some credit I think he was 1/2 right...........You sure seem to enjoy what you do!

I actually prefer no one negotiating their posted rates as this opens up a hell of a lot of issues. Being an ex-car salesman you can appreciate that negotiating was part of my life which I gladly left behind. I negotiate almost everything now except posted rates as I find it too insulting for the SP. If there is a special, the SP will post it. My 2 cents.

Ah yes, another time honoured Cerb tradition...the dealing with losers rant. I always hope for the threads to never come back and they always do...because there's always a few dicks that keep doing it.

So if any of you gents that behave in such a way are reading, please keep these thoughts in mind:

• asking for a discount costs extra, and under no circumstances will you get the discount.
  • if you're so handsome and well endowed, go to a bar and theoretically you might be able to get it for free. But then again probably not since you're a big douche.
  • if you can't afford it, you don't get it. This is also why you drive a Neon instead of a Porsche.
  • these girls can get laid quite easily whenever they want. And you're not what they want.
  • masturbation is your friend. Embrace it and your penis because it is the only friend you have. Everybody else is annoyed with you.

But sigh, I doubt they're reading this. Or are able to read...

• Like 2

There are always jerks around! If you want good service you pay for it! If you don't want to pay stay home and play.I can see this happening,i work with the public everyday and there are people that want something for nothing (not in the same capacity of course).So listen up discount hunters,THERE AREN'T ANY! Leave the nice ladies alone :-x

amen! we also do not offer discounts for university students,seniors or just because your so damn good looking...lol:wink:

What about mullets :?: [toss goldilocks around for effect]

Buggernot that post was gold, made me giggle.

seriously tho I cant remember who said it but a few months ago some SP or Member said it best when they said something to the like of "you wouldnt go into a 5 star restaurant, order the best meal and then groan to the waiter that you were so hungry or that you ate like this all the time so you were entitled to a mcdonalds pricing"

you wouldnt walk into Holt Renfrew bring the 7K Prada suit to the cash and say "how about I throw you $50 and a coffee? coz damn...I'd look good in this suit eh? dont you agree?"

you'd get booted from the store, lol

set prices are set prices :)

Now, lot of Cerbites are asking...

Just to repeat another time (never enough...):

Ah yes, another time honoured Cerb tradition...the dealing with losers rant. I always hope for the threads to never come back and they always do...because there's always a few dicks that keep doing it.

So if any of you gents that behave in such a way are reading, please keep these thoughts in mind:

• asking for a discount costs extra, and under no circumstances will you get the discount.
  • if you're so handsome and well endowed, go to a bar and theoretically you might be able to get it for free. But then again probably not since you're a big douche.
  • if you can't afford it, you don't get it. This is also why you drive a Neon instead of a Porsche.
  • these girls can get laid quite easily whenever they want. And you're not what they want.
  • masturbation is your friend. Embrace it and your penis because it is the only friend you have. Everybody else is annoyed with you.

But sigh, I doubt they're reading this. Or are able to read...

I echo one of the previous posts. I have never even entertained the idea of asking for a discount. I guess these "men" aren't smart enough to grasp the fact that an SP's company is a privilege. I hope all the ladies here know that they are truly valued and respected, and you probably all deserve to hear it more often than you already do.

As Cat noted, some people will try to make a deal in all cases, others won't. As a note, you'd be surprised what deals can be made even at your local stores. My brother is good at this, I am not, but I don't think he has paid full price for any big ticket items. He would just ask the salesman to take less, and if they went for it good, if not he went somewhere else.

What is not acceptable is negotiating when you are asked nicely not to, or reneging on an agreed price. In my opinion, that practice is simply disrespect, and should not be tolerated. The world would be a better place if people respected each other a little more (ending this before it becomes an Antlermanesc rant). Also, the time that a SP puts into an appointment is not just the time of the appointment. There is the prep time that we can only fathom the extent of, especially if it is an incall appointment.

All that being said, if you want a safe, wonderful experience with a lady of your choice, you have to be willing to pay the price.

Take a few very deep breaths baby girl, it happens to all of us. Negotiating in Canada seems to be almost non-existent in any other business, but for some reason it happens almost daily to SPs. Being an avid negotiator, it doesn't offend me because I love to get a deal, and I understand its just in some of us, like a tree will behave like a tree, and rock will always behave just a rock should. Do not let it throw your game because it sounds like your a VIP player...

cat

• Like 1

You are so amazing, I have seen you a few times and always run over a bit! Rates are fair and I always tip a bit. This individual probably asks his lawyer, accountant or other professionals for a discount. I learned may years ago when dealing with a true professional you get what you pay for! And since you are a true professional and one of the best in the business just forget about those with little or no respect! WE all love you ! Keep up the good work!!!!

Guest S***e

Being chronically ugly and terminally old, I should be paying the ladies a premium! LOL I have never, nor would I ever consider offending any lady by asking for a discount...so improper and rude IMOP. I've not had the chance to see you Amelia, however should I find myself back in or near Halifax I would certainly relish the opportunity for your company. All the best to you and please don't paint us all with the same brush.