JoeBlow's fun day

Guest gagagaga

1. started at Pigale...before I even got my first drink, this super hot 5'7", 110lb, sexy black girl caught my eye. her name was Sienna. the dances were awesome. she rubbed me through my shorts, took a peek or 2 to see what she was rubbing. she allowed some light digits and was damp as hell. I spent about 5 songs with her and would reccomend her to anyone.

2. still at pigale...I was watching a really hot girl on stage with the hottest pouttiest sexy kitty I have ever seen. big and meaty, just the way i like it...I had to get dances. Her name is Roxy. 5'5", 115lb, long brown hair and a great tatoo down her back. she did not allow digits, but the dance was amazingly sexy and fun.

3. went to taboo...found my old friend Ellie. had an absolute blast in the cr. she squirted for me, rubbed my dick a ton, allowed digits and daty, then finished me off.

all in all, a great day.

Guest **n****er

That's it!

I have to go the clubs with one of the board regulars. You guys really know how to spot the good ones.

3. went to taboo...found my old friend Ellie. had an absolute blast in the cr. she squirted for me, rubbed my dick a ton, allowed digits and daty, then finished me off.

Mmmmmm ...Ellie..... Damn I miss that girl, I have had some very memorable times in the CR with her, and even MORE memorable times in the VIP booth right near the entrance, with the curtains pulled ;)

Too bad that someone I know from my personal life has recently started working at taboo, I've had to avoid the place for fear of a somewhat awkward run in. Too bad though, I miss that place, and Ellie in particular (too bad she's not a SP on the side) :(.

Thanks for bringing me back some fond memories Joe!

With these types of comments Pigale and Taboo are going to be getting an attendance spike. Gotta remember these names.