Hey St. John's !!! Let's start a conversation :)

We don't converse nearly enough in here. And with myself being off for a bit I am missing you fine gentlemen!!

So... How is everyone?! :)

• Like 2

Happy to see you're doing fine Savannah!! Hope you'll be back full of vinegar (if I may say) ;)

Welcome to the rock Malika. I am with you on the no snow...... I had enough of it so far. bring on the Sun!! and the rain to get ride of the snow!!

So what do you think we will get to replace the Ice Caps?

Ohh this is so good for St.John's Hope to some new sexy creatures come out of the woodworks:)

Great chance for you all to get to know each other on a light a friendly thread:) Gosh hope I can make a visit there some day! I have been to every province, and 3 territories and yet have gone to NFLD:(

Dear Ms. Savannah Lane:

I'm missing you. I'm gonna have to get back to St. John's some day, it's been too long. Will you take care of me while I'm there? Like, forever? lol

So what do we want to chat about?

Based on a recent experience perhaps we could have a little discussion about things to see and do while here in town if you're a visiting SP. I know winter's rough but spring, summer and fall have lots of possibilities. Let's here some.

So what do you think we will get to replace the Ice Caps?

I am not sure - likely another AHL team. Danny Williams won't let us go without a hockey team in St. John's. :)

Dear Ms. Savannah Lane:

I'm missing you. I'm gonna have to get back to St. John's some day, it's been too long. Will you take care of me while I'm there? Like, forever? lol

LOL I would love for you to visit St. John's :) and I would surely look after you while you're here!!! :) xo