Another lovely lady from Montreal, that dropped into Ottawa to visit us. Jade is a MILF with a excellent personality and service that will make you CUM back for more. :bjs:

(She is an Indy and is booked through Montreal Fantasy staff, under their bookings there is Miss Chanel, Caress and Jade that I know of.)

I have had 2 visits with Miss Chanel, and now a visit with Jade. She is a lady that will make you stay on the edge for a good time, her personality and laughter and service was totally mind blowing.

Her english is excellent, so there was no lack of communication, especially when she directed me lay on the edge of the bed, and sampled,devoured my "pistol".

She enjoyed being on top, as she said she likes to be charge;-) and she was a lovely ride.

Thanks Jade, a very nice way to start my morning.

picture.php?albumid=1038&pictureid=6108

BTW the checked services of CIM and Greek are extra..and YMMV as her advertisement in Ottawa schedules and announcements.

I was able to meet Jade on her last day of her first visit to Ottawa. She arranged to stay abit longer to see me.. this was arranged with the Fantasy Montreal (A great agency with excellent communication... premium service). Jade called me her "dessert"... and an amazing dessert was it for the both of us. Quality, beauty and lush... this beautiful lady made every fantasy come true. The best GFE I have had.. full service.. everything you see and hear is what you get. My session with Jade was the hottest it could ever get... I will leave the details out :).

Thanks Jade for the most memorable experience. I will definitely see you again on your next visit.

Saw Jade on what she told me was her 1st trip to Ottawa. The experience was awesome. She was non-rushed and focused on making you feel comfortable and fully satisfied. Her menu was extensive and delivered perfectly. Her pics are great but she looks even better in person. When you arrive you are greeted by her in nothing but the finest lingere. She is extremely well groomed and prides herself on looking her best for you. She is full of energy and makes you "rise" to occasion often. She is a definite repeat and I hope she plans on several more visits to Ottawa soon.

Guest fl***gfi***rs

Saw Jade a couple of days ago for a 1/2 hour morning visit. Had a great time and she left me leg-less. Easy to talk to and has amazing oral talents....

I will be back.

I saw Jade on Thursday evening before she headed back to Montreal, and though initially we had some crossed connections about time and location am I ever glad I tok the time to call her booking secretary in Montreal to straighten things out. She showed up 45 minutes after we worked out my hotel location and verification data, she showed up in a gorgeous black lace top, suede skirt, black merry widow (with small red hearts), stockings, and sophisticated heels - all covered by a very chic black overcoat. After some conversation and light kisses we adjourned to the bedroom for what was one of the most memorable evenings in my life. Soft kisses that melted into long, deep kisses, soft skin against my skin, gorgeous breasts, great oral sex (both given and received), and a joining of bodies in so many fluid positions I can't even say where one started and the next one ended. If there was ever a GFE this was it, I will hold this evening as the measure of true satisfaction, physical and more. The two hours went by too quickly and I sadly had to say farewell as I had to pack for an early morning flight, otherwise I would have asked her to spend more time with me. I will see her again, either in Ottawa or Montreal - that is a promise. Do yourselves a favor and call her when she is in your area, and start a savings account for your repeat visits.

Okay, had my 2nd date with Jade early last week, and it was extremely freaking awesome.

Walked in the door we embraced each other with warm hugs and very nice romantic deep french kissing, and we did for a very long time, she was wearing stockings,garters, NO PANTIES, beautiful laced bra with her gorgeous breasts peaking through a very nice silk robe (yes I was hard as a rock). It did not take me long to get my hands wandering all over her great ass and beautiful breasts.

She and I her still standing up, while her lips left mine, she took off my shirt, and threw it across the room, and quickly dropped my pants to my ankles:lol: and I received, (make that my pistol received the most greatest welcome), where I nearly blew a load, while standing back against the wall and could not move.

Finally we made our way to the bed, where I decided to entertain her fine wet moist pussy. This went on for about 20minutes where she finally gushed, and a very nice wetness was about my face and her legs, she actually turned to her side, as she was in climax heaven.

She said, it was my turn, and she had me so fully erected and hard and then whispered in my ear, we are going to have some wild fun...(I/you were already doing that??) On went the condom with lots of lube, she laid on her side, I was behind her and inserted for some really nice greek, I was rubbing her entire front side especially her beautiful breasts, and we were locked into DFK'ing (She is a great kisser) she was moaning so loudly, I turned her on her tummy, as her moans were now drowning in the pillow. It was amazing sensation for her, and she really was getting quite vocal, and I liked it too!

We then moved into cowgirl and She rode me cowgirl! On the edge of the bed,nothing like having a ladies legs wrapped around your waist, and you kissing very fine firm breasts and sliding up for DFK. We finished off in missionary position where I could not hang on any longer.

We cuddled and talked for a while in the bed, she really knows how treat men, with her warm personality,laugh,and her amazing skills.

Thanks again Jade, for the beautiful start to a day at 900am, my legs were a little sore for the rest of the day, but my smile was hard to wipe off my face.:-D

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.