stacey / alexa

I had forgotten how beautiful Stacey Alexa is. Those light blue eyes, spinner body and sensuous hug when you first see her made me feel like I was in heaven. She is probably early twenties, looks young, but her personality is really mature and womanly for her age.

She began with a really nice massage, using her full hand and arms to make contact. Her massage was not with her fingers but using her full hands for maximum touch. Her hands were really warm which was incredibly relaxing right away.

After about 15-20 minutes of great massage, she began this almost teasing light scratching with the tips of her fingers all over...all over....that instantly caused a moan. She is a master at it.

Then looking up I was again amazed how she is drop dead gorgeous she is with such beautiful blue eyes. A real treasure.

I asked her if she did body slide. Wow am I glad. She started the oily body slide, first on the back then switched to the front at this point breathing gently and softly into my ears.... drove me completely nuts.

This lady is really stunning, sensuous and a great masseuse. Thank you stacey...I mean Alexa...in fact too avoid confusion I think you should change your name to just gorgeous....it suits you better.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.