Hey everyone, I'm new to the site an all but I'd like to know if there any recommendation for someone over 30 on this small island we all live on

Thanks

She's not on cerb, but Taylor is 32 and visits quite often. She is advertising that she's here on the Island currently, on Back Page under the Moncton listings 'tho ('cause there's not a separate page for for Ch'town on BP anyway). She's a BBW, but not crazy big, just full-figured. She's a wonderful SP too; very pleasant and professional.

Katherine from Halifax visits quite frequently, and she is an incredible provider. She's also highly recommended.

• Like 1

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site an all but I'd like to know if there any recommendation for someone over 30 on this small island we all live on

Thanks

Keep an eye open for Sierra. She is a Halifax SP that visits occasionally and she is a great, great lady!

Here is a link to Sierras profile:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=24762

She's not on cerb, but Taylor is 32 and visits quite often. She is advertising that she's here on the Island currently, on Back Page under the Moncton listings 'tho ('cause there's not a separate page for for Ch'town on BP anyway). She's a BBW, but not crazy big, just full-figured. She's a wonderful SP too; very pleasant and professional.

Katherine from Halifax visits quite frequently, and she is an incredible provider. She's also highly recommended.

100% on Taylor...she's wonderful

A couple of ladies besides the names already mentioned are Emily Rushton,

Alanna Johnson and Dorinda Bloom, I have had the pleasure to meet Emily and Alanna in the past, two amazing ladies, Dorinda is visiting Charlottetown in early May. I also had the pleasure to meet Katherine last week when she was here very nice and talented lady. If you check here on Cerb you will see lots of great reco's on all these ladies, we are very lucky here on the Island that Charlottetown is on their schedule all I can say treat them well when they do visit and they will return.

Another lady who is the age you asked about who visits the island is Miss Sophia V. From Fredericton, she gives one of the best sensual and erotic massages with a happy ending a man could ever ask for,one of the best experiences you will ever have.

Good Luck, Cerb is a fantastic place to what ever your desires are:)

Edited by Triple HHH
Missed a name
  • Like 2

Although not a PEI boy, I second Magician's post which includes Emily Rushton (btw not a put down of other ladies mentioned, I haven't met them)

I have seen her once, twice, OK well seven times I think ;-) and there is a reason I keep seeing her. And I am in the process of planning for our next escape, a weekend sleepover

Emily tours across Canada, so if she comes to PEI, book an encounter with her, she redefines GFE

She truly has brightened my life. I feel very fortunate to have met her

Just a suggestion

RG

• Like 1