Danielle from Magic Hands

I went for a massage today at Magic Hands and was met by Danielle.

She's a real looker, looks about 25-30, has a hot, firm body.

Price was $40 for the massage (30 min) and $60 for release.

While it started off weird (she forgot about me in the room), she more than made up for it.

She was nice to talk to and sexy. I won't go into details, but I had a very good time.

YMMV of course.

Details is what most of us want.

What makes this place or your masseuse any different from other R & T joints?

Though I've been there, seen Dana, and she gave me the bj of a lifetime. She could suck the chrome off a bumper

She's just expensive...

where is this? is it that place above the playmate on montreal? there's a peep show across the hallway of this massage place, but last time I walked up the stairs (my curiousity got the better of me) all I saw was an older, not so attractive woman in there...

i remember going up those stairs back in 1997 when I lived in ottawa, and there was 5 or 6 beautiful women sitting inside waiting for you to choose from one of them...

so I'm curious if magic hands is the same place, I plan to be in Ottawa in the next month or so... hopefully.

magic hands.....merrivale and carling...above a tv repair place...and video store

Anyone know whatever happened to this gal? (Danielle / Dana)

I know she left Magic Hands when it changed owners around Jan/08 and was at Bank Street Health for a month or so and then she went AWOL...

She was talking about trying to set herself up as an independant, but don't know if she every did...

would luv to know where she went as she was a real treat. Yes, a bit expensive, but a lot of energy and a lot of fun - real sexy.

I would love to know where Danielle has ended up -- she was a real firecracker. Extremely attractive, fit, and tons of fun...if you saw her on the right day....

If anyone does know, please let me know. She was an Ottawa gem. Hard to keep track of where these girls end up, so much movement...

I would love to know where Danielle has ended up -- she was a real firecracker. Extremely attractive, fit, and tons of fun...if you saw her on the right day....

If anyone does know, please let me know. She was an Ottawa gem. Hard to keep track of where these girls end up, so much movement...

Hey FunJay - Saw her awhile back but nothing since. Hope she's ok. See my review (keyword=Dana) on the other site.

Thanks for the link Jabba....she seems to be hot/cold. Heard lots of great things, and not so great as well. Even personally, I had a bad session with one time, even after seeing her a few times that were amazing. I too hope she is well, and is doing ok. Perhaps she is out of the business.

Guest mikesalami

So is this place still open? If so, is it all seedy and dirty etc?

Any decent looking women?

Oh ya... and I haven't seen anything on here about these two. They seem legitimate, but can't be sure about the Asian ones.

http://ottawa.en.●●●●●●●●●●.ca/ers/1231687851.html

http://ottawa.en.●●●●●●●●●●.ca/ers/1231236227.html

They appear to be the same girl. Always check the Cowboy's blog for info about CL ads.

Anyone know whatever happened to this gal? (Danielle / Dana)

I know she left Magic Hands when it changed owners around Jan/08 and was at Bank Street Health for a month or so and then she went AWOL...

She was talking about trying to set herself up as an independant, but don't know if she every did...

would luv to know where she went as she was a real treat. Yes, a bit expensive, but a lot of energy and a lot of fun - real sexy.

I think you will find Danielle renamed Max or Maxi at Bodycare.

I dont know of any Max or Maxi at Bodycare, I know elles back a couple days a week. She used to be a Bank Street, but shes 40ish

Yes... there *** Definitely *** is a lady now located at Body Care going by the name of 'Maxi' (spelling?).

At this point in time however... I have not been able to confirm -- whether or not she is the Danielle / Dana, that is being referenced in this thread. :(

I guess... that I should now make this Priority #1 -- on my "List of Things To Do!" :lol:

--