Question for the Ladies

This could go in the general section but I am more asking the local ladies ...

When you do a tour say to another city do you usually try to have a "sponsor" or a few clients lined up before you make the announcement or do you just "Wing it" and hope for a good return on your investment?

I would like to see a couple of the Halifax come to SJ :) and yea I know that they do come to Moncton occasionally but that is just that little way further and never seems to hit my schedule ....

NE way ...your thoughts??

Loki318

When you do a tour say to another city do you usually try to have a "sponsor" or a few clients lined up before you make the announcement or do you just "Wing it" and hope for a good return on your investment?

Wing it would be a huge outlay on investment. Between flights/meals/hotel that could easily run into $1000+ with no assurance of recouping cost.

Granted if she is going for other reasons and deciding to SP part time that could be a factor in winging it.

Hey loki,

We usually try to have dates set up before we do a tour although it's hit and miss sometimes lol... People will book dates and then when you get there sometimes all show up and sometimes half lol... Eventually you figure out which ones are all show and no go by talking to them. Also if they are regular hobbists with other girls most times they show up lol... Hope this helped some sweetie!

But just not as frequent as I would like to be ;)

See thread on time and money LOL

Loki318

I would love to see some ladies come to Saint John. There is very few around to none around here and no incalls at all. There seems to be lots in Halifax these days but I haven't been there in over a year. I seen Amber Wyld last time I was there at the Delta Halifax and would love to see her again. Seems the ladies visiting from TO are heading to MOncton and Halifax but no Saint John. Why is that? Seems to be enough of interested.

It all depends on the the distance and weather or not I have been there before (just my thoughts).

Some cities you can wing it, other cities you hope to have a few pre-bookings before you go.

I think every city is handled differently.

Enjoy,

Emily

It all depends on the the distance and weather or not I have been there before (just my thoughts).

Some cities you can wing it, other cities you hope to have a few pre-bookings before you go.

QUOTE]

Emily you came to Saint John once this past summer and I tried to see you but it didn't work out and now you head to Moncton when you come ths way. I would still love to see you and wonder why Moncton without a Saint John stop? It just seems there is enough interest here but very few come. There has always been a tread on MERB for Saint JOhn, more so than Moncton or even Halifax, in the other city section but it is always people looking for someone to see here, not a beautiful SP announcing a visit. I have been hobbying for about 6 years now and always go to Montreal(which is amazing for a hobbist) or TO or Halifax(which is getting a lot better then when I first started six years ago). It would be nice to get some good quality ladies here and not have to travel all the time. Just curious and I guess a little frustrated(sexually that is.....LOL) and my 2 cents worth.

QUOTE]

Emily you came to Saint John once this past summer and I tried to see you but it didn't work out and now you head to Moncton when you come ths way. I would still love to see you and wonder why Moncton without a Saint John stop? It just seems there is enough interest here but very few come. There has always been a tread on MERB for Saint JOhn, more so than Moncton or even Halifax, in the other city section but it is always people looking for someone to see here, not a beautiful SP announcing a visit. I have been hobbying for about 6 years now and always go to Montreal(which is amazing for a hobbist) or TO or Halifax(which is getting a lot better then when I first started six years ago). It would be nice to get some good quality ladies here and not have to travel all the time. Just curious and I guess a little frustrated(sexually that is.....LOL) and my 2 cents worth.

acco34 I do feel your pain when it comes to living in a city that has limited access to a quality sp. You are correct about Halifax things are much better here than they use to be with some quality ladies to chose from now.

As for Emily she has been very generous to us here in the east with her time and has made several visits this year. There are cost involved in travel and only so many places she can visit in a certain time frame.

You have been a member of cerb now for 3 years and this is only your third post and you have not made any friends this may explain your missed connection on her last trip to St John.

I understand your frustration in regards to ladies not being able too or wanting to come to Saint John or other non industry populated cities.. Visiting a city where there are few ladies, or not much in regards to this industry is a hit or miss situation for both the lady and the hobbiest.

I frequent the cities that I do, as I enjoy what they have to offer me and I very much enjoy the company that I keep in the cities as well.

I have no problem visiting new cities, but I do need some interest before I will plan a visit there,

I may consider adding other east coast cities on a future visit, but that is all up to you east coast gentlemen.

Emily