Review of Juctice

Called the same agent for Trinity and the guy on the phone tell me that she is no longer with the agency. I was very disappointed but the guy on the phone seems to be good and recommended Justice and so I decide to make an appointment and perhaps do another review here.

I got a phone from them again in about 30mins and claim that the driver is having problem and they offer to give me some discount for the lady being late, they make me feels good about the agency as they seems to be fair and try to keep customer happy.

Justice arrives and her looks was not as good as Trinity and with a few pounds on her but hell her good attitude surely makes it up. We had a great time together with lots of chatting and stuff and this girl is a sex-addict, she wants it so bad it is not even funny. She loves her job and she seems to enjoy every minutes of it also. She will let you come as many times as you want during the session and she is just very personable.

The overall experience is good with Justice, she may not looks like a model but she sure knows how to please a man.

Looks - 7.0

Attitude - 10.0

Service - 10.0

BigBoy6969

Guest thunder807

I too was disappointed when I called about Trinity ... Is she working still in the Thunder Bay area ??? Sounds like she had a great body ... and young ( 18yrs ?)