Nevada Relaxations

Any recent info on this place? The last post I read somewhere, not sure if here on another forum, said that there were not many good looking girls left there.

Any thoughts??

Any recent info on this place? The last post I read somewhere, not sure if here on another forum, said that there were not many good looking girls left there.

Any thoughts??

I haven't been for awhile (my regulars keep me busy) but as far as I know Catherine, Emerald and Justine are all still there. You can't go wrong with any of the 3.:D:bddog::69::boobies:

this may seem weird, but.. upon having read Bailley's comments on Nevada's, I've just stroked her off my list of ladies to visit...

sometimes less said is better.. just sayin' ya know...

Pardon me for pulling up this older thread but I've been a regular customer of Nevada's for a few years now. They do have an excellent deal for guys that go there often as far as room rates go. Feel free to PM me about that.

Catherine and Justine are still there and as exciting as they always were. Mika is still there and always has a warm friendly smile and good conversation. The rest are newer gals. Some of these newer girls are extremely attractive like Hallie, Persia and Brooke. There's big girls, small girls, black girls, native girls blondes and brunettes. In my opinion there's someone to fit into anyone's desires. Emerald and Angelina have moved on to Broadways and so have a few others, where I'm sure they will do well.

Nevada's is clean and nice with a very easy membership program. You just need some sort of handle and they'll give you a number. Simple as that.

I know this sounds like an advertisement but it's not. It's just my opinion. Nevada has always treated me well and that's where I get the most bang for my buck so I'll recommend them to anyone.

PJ

So are all these sorts of places single shot? I mean if you pay for an hour with a "massause", do they kick you out after you have made your first deposit or do they keep you in for the hour?

Quick shooters want to know. 8-)

So are all these sorts of places single shot? I mean if you pay for an hour with a "massause", do they kick you out after you have made your first deposit or do they keep you in for the hour?

Quick shooters want to know. 8-)

The hour belongs to you. Sometimes the girls get into trouble for ending the session too soon. Everyone is different and your MMV depending on the attendant. You gotta ask the girl you're with. They won't bite.

pjrd "They won't bite"

Won't or don't......;)

Peace

Mr Green

Oh you know they will if you want them to:motion: won't you girls?

PJ

went there yesterday. Had a great time with Persia. I think she also came from EB/TO.

She is a very beautiful black girl around 25 I'd say but I didn't ask. Bout 5'5. Smaller natural breasts. Nice figure with a beautiful round booty. Plays safe. Very pleasant and smart. Session was excellent. I am definately going to repeat. She's quite popular and busy there so it might be a good idea to call and book her to avoid dissapointment. She's worth it.

PJ

went there yesterday. Had a great time with Persia. I think she also came from EB/TO.

She is a very beautiful black girl around 25 I'd say but I didn't ask. Bout 5'5. Smaller natural breasts. Nice figure with a beautiful round booty. Plays safe. Very pleasant and smart. Session was excellent. I am definately going to repeat. She's quite popular and busy there so it might be a good idea to call and book her to avoid dissapointment. She's worth it.

PJ

Persia is a lovely girl I can definitely vouch for and respect.

I used to help her, advertise on EC/cerb/Uptown/.......... and rented out my place to her last year from June 2009 to August 2009 before she moved on to EB/TO. The website I created for her is still active (www.goddesspersia.com), but out of respect I took off her photos and returned her cell phone as she requested.

If she ever needs a quiet/non-dramatic place to work in, let her know that I'm always here to help.

Treat her well, gentlemen.

She has a good heart, is an excellent kisser, and she definitely knows how to wield a good riding crop.;)

Miss Chanel Exclusive

Edited by GoddessPersia
Changed Juky to August

With her name popping up in a few threads I thought I would drop by Nevada's to check her out. WOW. I'm going to see her more often.

I had a great time with you too !! Hallie is a great pick, I wish we could have had a double one time... Thanks for the postivie support!! :-D

Welcome to CERB Persia, I think you'll like it here.:motion:

I saw Lana ( a black lady) a few days back. Is this woman ever a scorcher: beautiful 36 DDD breasts, nicely shaved kitty and willingness to do anything and everything. I'll be there again soon:boobeyes:

How was the decor there? I haven't been there in a long time but there is just something about the run down place that excites me, may have to make a trip in.

The decor looks far better than it did when it was at Cumberland and Edmonton ( ithink that's the spot) As for Lana's tits being natural they sure felt like it; didn't see any evidence of surgery and yes, the kitty was real also.:cooter:

Lana is a black woman around 30. Attractive all natural plus size gal. Her service is excellent and I would recommend her in a heart beat. Easy to talk to and very friendly. I will definately see her again.