Emily Rushton

Emily Rushton - Unforgettable.

Bright, intelligent, witty, wonderful sense of humor, amazing smile, a contagious laugh and she just simply loves life !!

That being said..... Em is an extremely beautiful, sexy woman, has an amazing body with curves to die for, is very sensual and fun and naughty :)

Soooo when you combine her amazing personality and raw natural beauty she is one of the most desirable women I have ever met.

I have known Emily for quite some time now and spent allotta quality time with her. Our paths had crossed this past year a couple times but we had not however spent one on one time together for probably a year or so. I realized quite some time ago my desire to see her and that I really had to see her soon !!! The stars aligned surprisingly this week :)

I was greeted at the door with a great big beautiful smile, a hug, kiss and truly felt like it was just the other day I had seen Emily. That relaxed and comfortable. We visited, laughed a lot, sipped on a weee glass of wine and the time just flew by !!!

Then the transition .... This beautiful vibrant lady that I can snuggle up with and chat and laugh with all day .....leans over, we kiss again, her amazing green eyes entrance me !!! Uncontrollable shivers of desire run through my body. "Nipples and Nobs arise" ;) Wow !! Can life be any better ? Off to the shower I go, not running but rushing tho ?? YES ! When I come out here is Emily rocking the world of lingerie once again laying on the bed ..... so gorgeous, so seductive.....Yay ! Perfection.

I love PLAYTIME with Em ! It's Hot and just flows sooooo naturally. Right up until the.... OMFG I never want this to end ....but Oh baby...it must end !! Ha ;) Never rushed and time to enjoy the afterglow is always in order with dear Emily ! I leave her place feeling like I made the best choice EVAR by going to see her. That is cool !!!

THANK YOU for another amazing visit. They just keep getting better and better !!! and longer ! hehe I shall continue on with that master plan !

Gents....Those that have met Em know she's a Gem !

Those that haven't met her though.........you MUST because she is wonderful, sexy as the dickens, as "real" as they come, relaxed, you always feel very very comfortable in her presence, and sooooo much fun !! FUN !

Be respectable, genuine and personable and you will have remarkable time.

www.emilyrushton.com

Profile:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=22822

Come back soooooon sexy pants !!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 5

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.