Public teasing in the warm spring air

Does anyone know of anyone that caters to public teasing. This is with clothes on, nothing naked just some honest fun in a semi public place. Pinned against a wall in an alley, alone in a park somewhere. So many ideas just want help fulfilling a fantasy.

I cater to all sorts of fantasies. Check out my free and detailed website and contact me directly. I also have an ad in the fetish and BDSM section of this site.

Sounds like fun. I have done this obviously in my personal life but never yet 'catered' to it. I'd say 100% of my 'catering' is done indoors so far :P

Having a lady pay attention to me either in public or by referencing us subtly in a post or on twitter after we gave spent time together is a big turn on for me... now mind you I 100% appreciate that you ladies have many clients and that you can't single guys out... lol but sometimes just a reference to a great evening meeting with a wonderful client is nice...

On a more public basis... i would love to take a beautiful lady on a shopping day some where nice.... be with her in the dressing

As she tries on what I am buying here and have her thank me right there in the dressing room with a blow job..... has not happened yet... but someday :).

So yea... mark me down as in favor of public displays of affection...in the last year one of my favorite things was to take a lady to a nice restaurant for dinner.... i know that does not sound like much but to be out in public with this beautiful lady holding hands in a city like St. John' (still small enough that everyone knows everyone) was just amazing and our play time after was all that much better because of it. Lol I need to travel more.

• Like 1