I wonder what our reputation is......

I won't speak for touring ladies, though I know many who've shared their stories with me. But in my personal experience, St John's tends to be a place with a lot of last minute requests. Also a lot of asked questions and not a lot of follow through at times. I believe the local fare has made it this way. They take last minute bookings, don't screen, take phone bookings, etc. Makes it VERY challenging for those of us with a different approach. Additionally, just because I live in NL, doesn't mean I live in St. John's and therefore these approaches don't work for me... Especially when I don't have my own incall location!!!

I hope others chime in on this one!!!!

• Like 3

I just got back from NL..from my first experience...

Lots of texts that dont follow through..lots of calls ...lots of bookings that dont get confirmed= no show (when i mean lots i mean more then 1)

Pre bookings are actually rare...As the OP mentionned, as a touring lady, pre bookings from reputable gents makes our tour profitable and weighs a lot on our decision to go back...

BJ

• Like 3