1. 1. 12

Hellllo sexxxy gentlemen of OTTAWA!!

My name is Rachel, and I am new to CERB.

I am a 21 year-old college student looking for an ongoing or onetime playmate for LOTS & LOTS OF FUN!!!

I am VERY OPEN-MINDED, VERY friendly, flllllllexible and toooo h*orny for my own good.

I love to tease, ease and please and absolutely llllove mutual satisfaction of any kind ;)

If you are looking for a good time, I will show you the BEST time everrrr.

Curious to know more? Just give me a call!!!

=====> 613 ? 552 ? 7274 <=====

Available for IN & OUT calls!!

Can?t wait to hear from you!! ;)

Hellllo sexxxy gentlemen of Ottawa!

My name is Rachel, and this is my first time on CERB!

I am a 21 year-old college student looking for a playmate for lots of fun!

I am very open-minded, very friendly, flllllllexible and toooo h*orny for my own good.

I like to tease, ease and please and i love mutual satisfaction of all kinds ;)

If you are looking for a good time with good company, I will show you the best time everrrr!

Call any time to make an appointment or to speak with Rachel; (613) ? 552 ? 7274

Hellllo sexxxy gentlemen of Ottawa!

My name is Rachel, and this is my first time on CERB!

I am a 21 year-old college student looking for a playmate for lots of fun!

I am very open-minded, very friendly, flllllllexible and toooo h*orny for my own good.

I like to tease, ease and please and i love mutual satisfaction of all kinds ;)

If you are looking for a good time with good company, I will show you the best time everrrr!

Call any time to make an appointment or to speak with Rachel; (613) ? 552 ? 7274

I'm more curious about the following thread, just click on it and read.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17100&highlight=britany+rachel

Your number/name is same that appears in this thread and CL advertisement....maybe you (glamgurl aka Rachel) can shed some light on this subject?

Mr mod might have been intersting to hear any explanation that she may had tried! Lol

She is now banned from CERB - Thank you explorer69 for the phone check!

Posted via Mobile Device

WOW. I think the MOD should now officially be on everyone's Christmas card list. Seems he's got everyone's back and we should be plenty grateful for his (and other members) vigilance.

And explorer69 probably deserves more than a few cards as well. I don't think I can guess how money you guys saved some potential CERB members.

We should also be thankful that the wonderful poll here has "Up" trouncing "Down". I thought it would have been much closer? ;)

Good job boys, Rachel is also associated with Alexis who's been featured a few times on the diary. And yes Rachel is the puckey girl you may have heard about my disastrous encounter with a few months back, it was too funny to get upset about!

Actually I think there are about 5 of them using the same number and pictures operating around Merivale, Dynes Rd., Lincoln Hts and Parkdale area.

Posted via Mobile Device

I agree we should be thankful for explorer69 quick thinking and mod fast response thanks guys:bowdown:

I think PistolPete was on top of it at the same time too so equal kudos there.

I was also tipped by a new member, "hornyashell" (ha ha ha aren't we all) who sent myself a pm. So kudos to him as well.

Thanks to all for undermining the individuals attempts to fraud. I had my own suspicions yesterday -- One pic located in her album was identical to one posted at CL.

Guest **st t***s @

fyi, she has always been on quest also, using names of britany or rachel, lately she is not giving a name, but using new description, well unless she did get implants done, she says now 36 c, 120 lbs, and 21 or 22 yrs old south end or west end ottawa, though always in same place close to P.O.wales road, always in a tight sexy dress and has friend for duos, all of which is not correct, if she starts using new name will advise

Hey FT, actually she does have a duo of friends, in the next room with big fists, they are there, just not there for your pleasure but her gain...

...in a tight sexy dress and has friend for duos, all of which is not correct

If ever in doubt of a picture ...l

the issue with this provider has escalated, it's not about the legitimacy of her photos but the safety of the clients.

She began as a bad service provider, but I can vouch the pictures of "rachel" are authentic, the others not so much ;) she has now moved on to what appears to be out and out robbery and assault. Not cool, not cool.