the Pigale/Taboo combo pack

Guest gagagaga

I started at Pigale today around 2pm. Isabelle (30's,5'5,115,C-cup, fine little ass) approached me and we headed to the CR. I stayed for bout 5 songs and the dance was very sensual. low mileage, but very good dance...very hot girl.

I then headed to taboo. I decided to try Chaton (40, 5'3,110,tiny titties, amazing pussy and ass). She has a super hot bod, and I have always wanted to try her out. We hit the CR! Absolutely amazing!!!!

Will I repeat?? don't make me slap you across the face with my cock for asking such a stupid question...of course I will.

Daaaaamn, I think I may just have to risk a trip back to Taboo sometime soon, that sounds too good to resist!

I started at Pigale today around 2pm. Isabelle (30's,5'5,115,C-cup, fine little ass) approached me and we headed to the CR. I stayed for bout 5 songs and the dance was very sensual. low mileage, but very good dance...very hot girl.

I then headed to taboo. I decided to try Chaton (40, 5'3,110,tiny titties, amazing pussy and ass). She has a super hot bod, and I have always wanted to try her out. We hit the CR! Absolutely amazing!!!!

Will I repeat?? don't make me slap you across the face with my cock for asking such a stupid question...of course I will.

That sounds like a fun way to spend an afternoon. I know in Montreal some of the clubs have higher mileage in the afternoon then at night. Or I guess you could say the service is as different as day and night.

Yes short while ago I did go for the combo pack too. It was a blast (though an expensive blast).

First met up with a 2-3 ladies at Taboo and received pleasurable dances in the CR and then cross the wide street (did not drive as I was over the limits) and had a BLAST at Pigale. I received very open minded dances at Pigale from model like dancers. The one who attracted me the most was a beautiful blonde Russian born young dancer named. She was awesome in more ways than one :-D.

Secret Admirer