Attention to anyone that visit other site..a lady posted a fake ad of me with a speci

A special..it's a fake ad..My fees are on my website and in my ads here

Since this morning I have received a lot of texts and emails for " my special at 80/hh 160/h for newfies"

I have requested the admin to remove that fake ad without any success at this time

Again this is a fake ad posted by a lady..My fees on my ads here and website is what is accurate plus I would never use the word newfies

Again my apologies for anyone that got mislead by that fake ad

VJ

• Like 8

I just heard back from admin and it got remove..while I would love to be optimistic I strongly believe that other ad may get post

Anyone that see suspicious ads please pm me thanks again everyone

VJ

• Like 1

well...if you will to pass as be somebody else... you have to choose the best.... no use in trying to be less... sorry to hear somebody is trying to pass as you..... but I am sure... 150% sure..... she is no way as awsome as you!!!!

• Like 1

well...if you will to pass as be somebody else... you have to choose the best.... no use in trying to be less... sorry to hear somebody is trying to pass as you..... but I am sure... 150% sure..... she is no way as awsome as you!!!!

No love..she tried to do an ad as me giving fees I would never charge so I get ripped off by guys or have inquiries from gents that I am above their budget..She provided all my Infos..my selfie..She soly change my headline as

" super super special for newfies 80/hh 160/h

As I am someone that normally refer each individual to look at my ads for fees and info I could have book some of those guys and end up with an envelope were I was short of my donation

Again sorry you went through this Victoria. Too bad going to St. John's can't be a drama free (and sugar free ;-) ) city to tour for the ladies

Pretty bad when a boy from Ontario can figure out what is going on...and no one on CERB is being bashed btw

RG

• Like 4