Anyone take home an Ottawa stripper?

Has anyone ever taken home a stripper from one of the strip clubs in Ottawa? I don't know if the leap from stripper to sp is a big one, but I would bet there are some girls doing double duty. I think it would be very cool to watch a girl dance on stage then have her perform again in your hotel room. Feel free to send me a private message if you would rather not post for the public.

Yes, take-out can be found. I have been lucky to have an NSA fling and also a GFE similar in every way to what you find with an sp. I personally think that this is rare on the Ontario side...perhaps more likely across the border but perhaps someone else could comment on the latter. Good luck but don't be surprised if it doesn't pan out.:cry:

P.S. if you want to stack the deck in your favour, call Jazy, she is a dancer and sp, she has a pole at her place and she is amazing.

I have and its a very fun experience! Expensive...but fun! Across the river is better IMHO.

Cat

I have a few times back when I first moved to Canada, but it was never in an SP capacity. Just picked them up and brought them home. ;)

I took one home once and it was VERY expensive especially the divorce.

Ouch !! got two types of dances for a huge cost...

I took one home once and it was VERY expensive especially the divorce.

Very funny dumpster

whoa.........calling Dummpy the "dumpster"....means thjat any lady that goes down on him is a dumpster diver.........not good.....hehehehehehe

Very funny dumpster

whoa.........calling Dummpy the "dumpster"....means thjat any lady that goes down on him is a dumpster diver.........not good.....hehehehehehe

ya well any ladies getting ready for the dive will need magnifying goggles not scuba diving goggles!

And really I do prefer Dummpisimo!! and please don't forget the double mm pronounced D U HMMMM P Y even better if the lady can grrrrr through the hmmm in my ear :p

My ex wife and I had a hot tub in the dinning room instead of a table and chairs after work (around 2:00 am) she would bring back a friend or two or three to play in the hot tub, those were good days!! I remember one very sexy little spinner with the sexiest ass her name was Maria don't remember her stage name Seinna or something like that and she could really move. She would get on all 4's in the tub and then inch her butt up the side until it completely peaked out, mmm all wet and shinny I digress.

I will remember that Dummpisimo. No offense intended. I have a tendency to add ster to names as in the Rodster, Bobster, etc.

Also it has always been a bad experience when I brought strippers home. One in Timmins called the cops to say I was trying to rape her after she got naked in my bed without me asking. She obviously had issues and luckily the cops new all about her.

I have taken quite a few home in the past. Every single time the stripper was the instigator. No recent experience because I do not go to SC anymore.

The only advantage compared to calling an SP is the potential of being able to spend more than an hour with the stripper and there is usually much more foreplay in the club before leaving that gets the blood flowing. ;-) The SC is all about the foreplay.

However, a few words of CAUTION: Always be aware of her fees before hand. They usually want much more than the usual cost of an SP and they are usually not frank about there fees or intentions. For example, they would ask me if I would like to join them later in the evening for play in the bedroom. Being a man, it is hard to say no. Then, once we get to the bedroom and we are about to play, they request the unmentioned fees.

Long time ago, in my college days. Never bothered since then, as going to a SC became simply a get-together with the boys.

I have to agree the fees are quite abit more but they are usually not in a rush and the experience is normally quite enjoyable. The benefit is you can get to know the girl very well beforehand in the CR and raise the heat up before you head off somewhere with her.

I have taken quite a few home in the past. Every single time the stripper was the instigator. No recent experience because I do not go to SC anymore.

The only advantage compared to calling an SP is the potential of being able to spend more than an hour with the stripper and there is usually much more foreplay in the club before leaving that gets the blood flowing. ;-) The SC is all about the foreplay.

However, a few words of CAUTION: Always be aware of her fees before hand. They usually want much more than the usual cost of an SP and they are usually not frank about there fees or intentions. For example, they would ask me if I would like to join them later in the evening for play in the bedroom. Being a man, it is hard to say no. Then, once we get to the bedroom and we are about to play, they request the unmentioned fees.

[OK after reading the post below I realized how long it had become...apparently I was in a sharing mood. I seriously have never told a single soul this story before, so everyone in CERBland should feel special I guess...lol]

I was fortunate enough a few years ago to have a really cute skinny dancer in Montreal at L'Axe on St. Denis offer to come home with me during a private dance.

I could tell she was really in to me in a sincere way, not in a "I want to keep you here and make more money from you" way. So sensing an opportunity, I made some comment about how I wasn't doing anything for the rest of the evening and the SHE said we should meet after her shift (the implication being that it was for sex). So, we exchanged numbers and left the club.

After waiting up until after 3 AM for her to call I figured it was not going to happen so I went to bed. Sure enough after 4 AM my phone rang and it was her: "Can I still come over"? "Why, yes you can!", I replied. (Better than any 4AM call Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama ever got! :lol: )

I wiped the sleep from my eyes, jumped in the shower and she arrived (it's about 4:30AM at this point).

The thing I found really endearing is that she went through the effort of putting on nice jeans and a top and did her hair up nicely and put on make up. At the club she just had straight hair and no make up. It was kind of cute that she dropped her stripper look and was actually trying to look pretty for me (she was really pretty, although a little too skinny for my liking).

Anyway after chatting we had a nice little romp. She was great and suggested making use of the mirrors beside the bed, which I love (how did she know?).

Afterwards we were chatting and she told me she had broken up with her boyfriend 2 months before after being with him for several years. This was the first time she had sex since the break up so she had a lot of penned up energy she said (and it showed when we were doing it!). She told me this experience helped with her healing process. "Happy to help you out", I replied. 8-)

At this point I was still thinking that perhaps she was expecting money although we had never talked about it. When she said she had to take a cab home (it's about 5:30 AM at this point) I gave her 20 bucks for the fare and she was on her way. Never saw or heard from her again. I went back to L'Axe once after that but she wasn't there.

Although I've had my share of one night stands in my life, there was something really hot about that experience and that girl that makes me pull that memory out of the ol' Jerk Bank quite often! :handjob:

I have not taken a stripper home since and have not seriously considered it, so I don't have any tips for doing this. I guess it's a "right time, right place" type of deal.

I've asked and received several cell phone numbers from strippers but I never have followed through by calling. Not sure why I ask but I guess it's part of the chase. I usually ask if they work outside the club. Some say yes and explain that they work at a hospital or are studying at university/college. Most know what I mean and either say yes and provide me with a number or say no. I have to feel there is some sort of connection (not nuts) and she must be smokin otherwise I don't bother.

A long time a go my friends and I visited a SC north of Toronto and had a few drinks. As always we got a few lap dances. After a couple of dances I invited the girls to our hotel room. One seemed interested so I gave her our room number and left the club. At no point did I actually believe any one of them would show but at around 4 AM I heard a nock on the room door and there she was. She left later that morning never asking for money and there were no strings.

Most of the dancers I knew would go home with a client or meet up with a client at least 3-4 times a year. It is as big a part of the tease to them as it is to clients.

My wife's thing was to call me and get me to do her with the "guy" she loved the idea of banging a total stranger and then poof be gone.

The idea of "charging" for this was never part of the plan.

I think it is a matter of timing and then you have to fit the profile of the type that the lady likes. My wife was a sucker for 6" fit mid 30's married guys.