Maggie (Asian from Toronto)

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Two near death experiences in the same week, WTF? Ok so someone PM'd me recently and quoted a line "you only live once" which got me thinking... in reality, one can argue one lives everyday, however one dies once. I digress.

Back to the living. I decided to live a little by stepping outside my comfort zone and visited with Toronto Oriental Girl's Maggie. Pics look good - phone guy seems pleasant...bring it on.

I arrived to meet this Asian delight. Wearing a white dress that clung to her body, she greeted me at the door of her suite with a kiss and embrace. As we exchanged pleasantries and took care of business she proceeded to help me undress and like a great hostess took care in hanging up my shirt and slacks.

The offer of a commencing massage was there, but I had a different massage in mind as she pushed me back onto the bed with instructions to get comfortable. Some soft kissing commenced with her moving south, stopping to give my nipples some tongue action. WTF? OK - call me crazy, but that fucking feels good. Moving down even more she took hold of junior, and massaged him with her soft tongue - getting him primed for a trip into the orient. Or so I thought...

She took off to the washroom and to my surprise returned in like twenty seconds and devoured junior again. OK this feels awesome (she used some warm water in her mouth to stimulate junior and this warm sensation on a throbbing junior is fucking awesome). Of course I had to let her know this sensation is fucking amazing but I think she already knew, judging from her moans as she continued working away at junior.

The sensations, up and down the shaft, back and forth, the warm temperature, the moist lubrication, that tongue working shaft, balls and all points in between sent spasm after spasm of orgasmic relief across junior as he blew his top. Now Maggie the trooper that she is, didn't skip a beat, ensuring that nothing was wasted.

After a little cleanup, I turned over onto my stomach to take her up on that massage. For this aspect, I recommend you tell her what degree of force to use (gentle, firm etc) - mine was somewhere in between. I guess I needed that as I could not help but enjoy her hands running across my back, shoulders, neck legs ... hmmm fucking amazing.

Then came those words 'turn over'. I obliged and Maggie went to work again with those kisses, moving toward junior and continuing that tongue lashing she was unleashing on him like twenty minutes before. Well this stimulus had the desired effect as junior decided he was going to 'live' a little by going for round two. So some more teasing with warm water, her wicked tongue and lots of that natural lube, Miss Maggie placed a cover on junior and the little bugger did go to the orient. The passageway was tight but well maintained and did contain the natural vegetation. Back and forth, in and out, slow then fast, bed creaking, headboard clattering, her moaning, slapping my ass cheeks spurring me on to a wild and crazy finish.

Wild and crazy it was as junior (bugger has a mind of his own) withdrew himself and deposited his payload smack into that warm waiting mouth. What a ride, what a trip and what a fucking adventure to the orient. Our time ended with her helping me get dressed and a kiss to send me off on my merry way. This is living! Maggie, hot Asian - fucking A.

As always - YMMV. (Some acronyms were not checked as I didn't discuss 'menu').

Agency Toronto Oriental Girls
I would visit again
Agency Toronto Oriental Girls
I would visit again

I met Maggie last night and have to say it was one of the most pleasant experiences in a while. Very sweet lady, nice face, awesome body and those D's were spectacular.

Was welcomed into the room in the same outfit as described above, I allowed my hands to play around with her butt, then disrobed and we took a hot shower together. In the shower she washed the underbody and gave my twig and berries a long BBBJ almost TC but knowing me all too well I stopped her from completing the task. Went back to the bed where she gave me a very firm and strong massaged as per my request. I then flipped to another very good BBBJ after which the hat went on and she rode me cowgirl. Mr. Happy puked afterwards and she got off, cleaned me up with a towel, we went back tot he shower and we finished out time together with another awesome massage.

Being Chinese myself we spoke in cantonese and I found her to be a very cool person. She didn't even know cerb existed so I showed her the ads on her laptop and checked out some of her competition. I loved the Teresa Teng music on her laptop too. ;-)

She's here for the entire week and I plan to repeat at least once more.

great review -I may have to check this out myself now. I have been wanting to sample the orient for some time now. 10+ years ago a buddy told me of a warm water BJ he received and how incredible it was. I had totally forgot about it til reading your review. Thanks for the great tip!

Thanks for the feedback gentlemen. Geo, I believe she is only visiting Ottawa, but could increase the frequency if there is demand. clintr - go and try this warm water BJ technique - it is awesome, I freaking kid you not.! Enjoy the orient.:-)

This link in Maggies announcement recently got me excited:

www.ottawaasianflower.com

Perhaps she will be TOG's Ottawa presence? Regardless the thought of a reliable asian agency in Ottawa is a nice one.

Hopefully she does stay for a bit as your rec Seymour made me really want to meet her. Very nice write-up!

Maggie was one of TOG's Montreal girls. When I was there a few months ago i was hoping to see her but she had gone back to TO at that time.

TOG has been here before (Flora and i think another girl) and PG said he thought they would be regular here but then they left. Let's hope it lasts longer this time ....

Saw Maggie last night. She has amazing breasts, sizable and perfect. Also unshaved which is really a turn on. Concuring with the others the BBBJ with warm water is really a technique she has mastered. Worth visiting for sure.

This girl sounds like shes a lot of fun :bddog:.Maybe she will be in town when i do my road trip in a week or two to Ottawa

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.