chantel amour

Was with kyra rivers and she was s great! Just thought if anyone could give me some info on chantel amour that would be awesome.

I've seen Chantal once and would probably not go back to see her again. Her pictures look better than she does. Her chest is enhanced, and rock hard. Service is uninspired. In FS she sort of treats it as a race to get you off as quick as possible. I went away relatively happy, but in retrospect I've had much better.

Take a look around at this site and others. You'll see few reviews of Chantal, and those that you do find are not glowing reports.

I may get jumped on for this, but I have to put in my 2 cents. She is my double partner as you all know. I do know for a fact that her phone does ring off the hook. Alot of times we are busy or she is busy. Do you all expect her to answer her phone while with a client? Not likely! You know it's a Catch 22! Damned if you do Damned if you don''t, meaning if she were to answer all the calls, well then the client she was with at the time would have something to say about her and that! I know she is not reviewed well on here or any other board. One thing I do have to ask is why is it if you've never seen her,(or have you seen her?) and tried to call her that you need to put in your 2 cents on her? Are you calling her from a blocked/restricted #? She may not state in her add that she doesn't accept blocked calls, but time is money and money is time (cell phone). I have to tell you that most blocked #'s are no show's. I have to say to you all, Don't knock her till you've tried her!

You can alway's keep calling her, who Know's it might be worth the wait.

Guest Multiplex2

I'm curious too. I tried to call earlier today. Got the voice mail. She looks great in her pictures. I have seen her friend Holly who tells me I won't be dissapointed, is Holly just being biased?

I'm going to give her a try. She's offering $160 per hour over the New Year.

Her pictures look quite good as well.

:cool:

Ladyluck, what about her bad reviews.The not picking up the phone has nothing to do with the fact that a few of these guys went and seen her and she was not a very good srevice provider at all.