Marie Sole at oceana in Hull

I have been to see Marie several times now, it is not only a great massage but there are some great perks, BBBJ, DATY, if you are into that kinda stuff.

She is in the yellow pages under Centre De Sante Oceana. A great value at $120! She is thin and part South American and part Italian very sexy lady.

Is this known by management or is she doing this on the side? I've walked god knows how many times in front and NEVER thought I could go there for some "tension release". Are all the girls into it or just her?

She is the only girl there she owns it. This is the place on wright street, highly highly recommend, I have several of the Asian places and the technique is good but the release is usually over lubed and to fast. This lady is incredible!

hey can i get marie soleil's number...can u pm it to me?

She is in the yellow pages under Centre De Sante Oceana

Seriously, can you use a yellow pages directory? shouldn't be that hard, he told ya exactly where to locate her

I've been to see Mari Soleil several times and each time was a pleasure, the massage is relaxed and she takes her time. Once she gets to know you the she starts off full nude. BBJ and DATY is always an option (the DATY is her additional payment I think). The place is a littler dummpy but the price is right. For an older lady (40's) she's got a smokin body and looks good. Never tried to get more out of her but would be interested to know if any one has.

Well worth it, damage is 120-140.

I also have seen her several times. She is not in Ottawa Sun but you can find her under Yellow Pages. Her location is at Wright Street which is a one way street. Her place is an old house and not much investment as other massage parlour have in decorating the place. She is in early 40's and have a nice body and very nice attitude.

She told me that she is from Argentina. Always got a nice massage from her. Extras included BBBJ, DATY, LFK, body slide and others :)

She usually have other girls over the weekend. Actually 2 other girls over the weekend. I always like going back to this place as I feel comfortable with her

Rating:

Massage: 8 out of 10

Attitude: 10 out of 10

Place: 5 out of 10

Extras: 10 out of 10

Repeat: Yes

Has anyone tried the services of Marie Sole recently?

I'm a first timer to this service and would like to know if she is still active.

The service and price seems reasonable, have there been any changes?

Any help would be appreciated, I'll update the post with a review once I've tried the service.

Thanks

She is still there, she is still smokin hot, tell her you saw her review on the internet and you will some extra's. You need to go back a few times to get all the extra's.

This woman is incredibly sensuous she oozes sex appeal you will not be disappointed.

Yes my friends the sun does rise in Gatineau, Marie Soleil be thy name.

I just had the pleasure of being with this sexy woman, she is very sweet and full of sex appeal. Marie is from South America, she's part Italian, speaks Spanish, Italian, English and French.

As she opened the door and invited me in with her sexy little smile I was immediately put at ease. We made our way upstairs. I was offered a shower before we started, which I accepted. I told Marie I heard of her service from the internet, she did not quite understand and replied "the yellow pages" "yes" i said "also through a review on the internet", again she did not quite understand. This could be interesting I thought, but little did I know Marie understood quite well. She started with a sensual massage and had some ammusing little stories to tell. She tested me with one story about her training in the massage business and being tested on her skills, she said "the man asked me to take my clothes off, but I was shocked, for a massage? Naked? No?" Then I replied "naked could be fun" Marie said "yeah? I could take my clothes off for you, a nice massage, I give you pleasure, you give me pleasure, I make you cum, $120" I couldn't say yes fast enough. Voila! We were on our way. A sensual massage indeed and Marie took her clothes off slowly. I turned over and she started making her way onto the table with me while massaging my chest. A little body slide, HJ, some BBBJ and a very sweet DATY, we finished in 69. Marie then accompanied me to the shower for a little fun washing each other. She is beautiful, fantastic ass, nice perky breasts, slim figure with a wonderful smile.

Great experience! This lady is awesome, she loves what she does, loves to be naked, has fun and wants you to have fun. Her little business (Centre de Sante Oceana) is in a house in the downtown Hull (Gatineau) area, not great to look at from the outside, you'd think it was vacant. The inside is clean and she is very professional, very easy to reach by phone.

A repeat? Yes! Absolutely!

Yes this brings me back to my first visit, be sure you mention the internet thing it is kinda like a code, and the visits only get heavier and hotter wait till visit 4-5-6! She swore me to secrecy and it is only the anonymity of this handle that even mention the inner secrets of Mari-Sole!

Dummpy

I must tell you I was quite disappointed last Friday. Called up and said I'd be there in 20 minutes. Sure no problem Marie said. She also said that there was a new girl and would I mind. I said sure. I think her name was Lisa or something. Got there at the specified time. Knocked on the door - no answer. 10 minutes laterknocked again, no answer. Finally after 30 minutes I tried again. This girl comes to the door and says she still has someone and won't be long. Waited 5 minutes for him to leave but never did so I left.

Very disappointed going over to Hull for that. BTW, the girl that answered was not worth staying for. Marie was not there!

That is disappointing and most unfortunate. When I went to see Marie I also knocked on the door with no success but called her right away. She was the only one in the house/office cleaning up and did not hear the knock on the door. She called me back within minutes and we were off to relaxation land. It's up to you but I would give her another shot and tell her what happened. I think Marie is worth the effort.

Yes Marie cannot work 7 days a week 14 hours a day although she tries, she has been trying for years to get some employees however always unsuccessfully. I did see a girl there last fall Anik and she was young and hot like a Pigale stripper, she said she was on her period so she could only go topless and it was mediocre. I think the safe bet is to only book with Marie for now. And she is not always available.

Yes Marie cannot work 7 days a week 14 hours a day although she tries, she has been trying for years to get some employees however always unsuccessfully. I did see a girl there last fall Anik and she was young and hot like a Pigale stripper, she said she was on her period so she could only go topless and it was mediocre. I think the safe bet is to only book with Marie for now. And she is not always available.

I remember from a previous tread last year, someone mentioned that to see her it was better during the week as she works alone then. Weekends is when she has other ladies working with her.

If she was concerned about clientele, she would have called me back as I did leave a message. She could have also PM'd me through here.

Disappointed and will not go back.

If she was concerned about clientele, she would have called me back as I did leave a message. She could have also PM'd me through here.

Disappointed and will not go back.

Very true and as a customer that is your right. I don't believe that Marie is a member on cerb.

I don't believe that she has a computer at all, why else would she spend 400-500/month on yellow pages!

She is definitively not a member here. And just to repeat something that has been mentioned many times on this board specially by MOD, the SPs and MPs on here that get consistent good reviews can receive many calls/messages/e-mails and it keeps them very busy in addition to the time they need for preparing and providing their great service. So it is normal that they sometimes forget to return a call. If I would have gave up everytime I did not get an e-mail or call returned I would have missed on some great and memorable encounters. If you want to be with the best you have to be patient and book well in advance.

So I awoke Friday morning and headed to the gym to burn off the previous nights beer and chicken wings. Come on guys you no what I'm talking about. I felt great and after a post workout meal, back to new. As the day went on my body felt a little tight and could use a little relief, Marie Sole?.....What a great idea! A perfect way to start the weekend. A call to Marie late Friday afternoon was returned within the hour and I was off for relaxation. This woman is great, she's so sexy and an ass to die for. I took a quick shower upon my arrival, Marie was waiting in the next room. The session started with Marie removing her clothes just to get comfortable, I think as much for me as for her. A wonderful massage followed by a sexy body slide, lfk a little bbbj and bls with some sweet daty. Oh my! Oh my! I love this lady, she just radiates sex appeal, loves to be naked and loves what she does. Marie accompanied me to the shower to help wash my back among other things, which I gladly returned the favour. A repeat? Again, again, again and.....again.

Despite the traffic out there today I decided to visit Marie Sole for the first time. Although I echo some of the sentiments regarding the facility itself, the service and skill of Marie far outweighs any reservations I might have had.

Services offered were exactly as described above. I will only add that I have a legitimate back injury and her skills in working through it were as good as any registered massage I have ever received.

I will be a return visitor!

Spence

Despite the traffic out there today I decided to visit Marie Sole for the first time. Although I echo some of the sentiments regarding the facility itself, the service and skill of Marie far outweighs any reservations I might have had.

Services offered were exactly as described above. I will only add that I have a legitimate back injury and her skills in working through it were as good as any registered massage I have ever received.

I will be a return visitor!

Spence

She is a wonderful woman. I'm glad you were able to get some relief for your back. ;-)