I must say I was pleasantly surprised. She looked great greeting me at the door in a gorgeous lingerie outfit .. sexy heels, smelled great. Very pretty and down to earth. Her pictures do her NO justice.

She defiently wasn't shy, does everyting she says she does, VERY WELL ( I must add).:o She is also very responsive, enjoyed it just as much as I did. That's all ways important too me.

She was in a hotel. No problem finding parking, smoke- free. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. She is from out of town, but if she is around again I will defiently go see her again.

I just want to mention a few things here. mike-1111 is a new member (This is his first post but he has been a member here since Sept.30th 2009). I need to mention this as a current thread about this lady is in our Bait and switch section as she has used fake photos (and real ones) on her ads on CL and is featured on CK (Cowboys) blog for this.

Bait and switch post

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17682

Now, it is very possible that she is now using real photos everywhere and is not getting recommendations (we beleive the photos on EC are LEGIT REAL PHOTOS) so if that is the case we are very happy. What we need is some of the more CREDIBLE members to post here to let everyone know if she truly deserves this recommendation.

mike-1111 I am not saying this post is not legit (I hope it is) but this being your first post and being about someone who has been caught bait and switching with fake photos in the past does not look good for you.

also, mike-1111 is using a internet connection at a local hotel (that many of the ladies use) we checked the IP address just to see.

This is usually a good indication of a SHILL post but again not 100% so we must give him the benefit of the doubt and hope some of our more credible members can back him up!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.