I did ___ today...just because

I thought it would be fun to start a thread about the things we do in a day "just because".

So, here it goes;

I bought tulips for a friend just because :)

• Like 4

Guest **sh****he***ac***th

I sent an email to my best friend who is out of town at the moment and told her that I loved her and that I missed her just because and because I do.

Guest K***e D****ls

I spent 5 extra minutes just standing under the hot water in the shower this morning... just because!

It's 11:37am and I just poured a glass of champagne and tossed a couple of raspberries in there... just because!

I'm treating myself to a deep tissue massage later this afternoon... just because!

I do a lot of things 'just because'. :)

I farted in the office and walked around.

Just because........

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 4

Today, after working 7 days straight 65+ hours, I stopped in the rain to help a older stranger change his tire. But not just because, just because it was right.

Guest P**aq

Today I listened to the Jane's Addiction's song Just Because, just because...

Today I did sweet bugger all.... just because I felt like doing sweet bugger all.

Guest Be***iful****lah

Today I smiled and gave eye contact to as many people as possible. I try to do this as often as I can just in case it was the one damn thing that person might have needed to not give up hope.

Because it's worth it:)

Guest L**gh M****e

Today! I'm soooo happy to have so many ladies (and gents) in my life as I am! I thank you all! Mother's Day has Always been so hard for me (and some of us) and I'm fortunate enough to say, "I'm happy" not only do I have my children acknowledge who I am, I have many that do! To ALL Mothers, "Mother's Day is Everyday!" and I applaud you! xoxox

Today, I shed some tears with brothers as we celebrated Mother's Day, of our Mom. We held a toast to her memory, and in celebration of her life through stories and laughter about what darn kids we were, "just because" men should show their true emotion.

Hope everyone had a fabulous Mothers Day!

Cheers!

• Like 1

I helped a lady who was out of gas today ... ran to the gas station with my gerry can and got her enough gas to get her where she was going....

just because....she was stuck ... and I have been helped on the road by some super awesome people this winter...

• Like 3