Lets have some fun

Take some of the cerb handles and make a short story, poem or a quirky quip. There are a lot of unique names that will allow for some fun stories:) I'll start-

There was a "Veryoldguy" who loved "TheLiquor". He had a dog, an"Olddog". This "Olddog" was a "Yellowdog" who loved to do the "Splitz". Now this "Veryoldguy" "Lovedthe ladies", especially "SweetEmilyJ". He loved her so much he gave her a "Carebear". To thank him she told him she'd have "Sexnonstop" After she got him "Hard" she saw he had an "Elephanttrunk" and thought oh my, now I've found my man;)

Now lets hear yours:)

• Like 5

Guest P**aq

Great post Cristy! Just don't say that you want to kick me in the "Pisac,Love."

Great post Cristy! Just don't say that you want to kick me in the "Pisac,Love."

Lol, clever, never thought of that! Now where's your story;)

I was hoping to find a lady to play Candyland with and so gave Cristy a call. I brought along a CherryBlossom and we had a Realnicechat. But then I felt a stray Touch which was a real Rushton. Feeling JoyfulC I apologized for being Frank97500 but asked if I could Seymour. I thought she might be Mod at me, but when she suggested a Midnite Massage I certainly felt like a Fortuneateone. It was a Malika Fantasy come true!

Unfortunately at that point I woke up... turns out it had all been a Dreamer8.

• Like 5

Started perhaps, but was bumped in November 2013.

Sorry never saw that as it was in 2009. I don't search before I start a thread, perhaps I should:( Not my intent to copy or offend, just to have some fun. Is it not alright to start a new one? :):)

Started perhaps, but was bumped in November 2013.

Okay and....I'm sensing that you're upset. Are you upset because I missed that, or because I started a new thread similar to yours or that I didn't delete mine and go back and bump yours? ... Is there a rule I'm not aware of that any topic that has been previously discussed or posted about before cannot be again? If a thread is similar to an old OLD one it can only be bumped and not started anew? I wasn't aware of the thread as I stated, apologized and you simply ignored my last question and reposted about it being bumped. Why not just post a story and have fun with it-geez!

• Like 3

Cristy as others always do when there is a duplicate thread started, they simply provide the link and mention it, that's all I was doing, me upset over this? Not a chance in the world. So carry on, I have no issues.

• Like 1

"Drop the Pistol, Pete."

Things were royally fun until a few moments ago. It started over something as silly as a joke over a white man and an old dog. In today's post Jabba world, after the evil Solo and his goons killed the beloved potato like creature, everyone was tense.

"Put the pistol down and I'll give you a back rub man!" shouted some guy in the crowd.

Cristy's curved her Excaliber over Pete.

"I'll have you know that my sword is spongy and full of short cake!"

Pete would've listened if he only knew that short cake was like regular cake, except it had the liquor that he hated as an ingredient.

As Lady luck would have it, a cat ran in, and it was cute as a button. Both of them loved cats. All was forgotten.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss!", yelled out someone watching the whole thing

"Oh really mature Angela" - replied Phaedrus sarcastically.

• Like 6