All The Skin Is A Stage (Re-visiting Halifax May 21-24th)

Your need is to feel. Particularly through the process of touch. And you will be touched. Oh yes, you will be touched. With attention and intention, by hands that are strong and skilled and can listen with intelligence. By hands that know how to get down and through the envelope of your skin and deliver a flood of sensation that can take you to that somewhere else but here. What you will feel is something akin to falling asleep, except eventually in the opposite direction and at an alarming speed: Falling awake into an elongated space between thoughts with a whole world of sensation in it. An opening for you to pour into and through.

This can be done simply, say through the familiar pleasure of a good massage. Now there are many types of massage and bodywork practices. My own practice consists of a series of consciously delivered hands-on techniques inspired by Swedish massage, myofascial work, Sexological Bodywork, and my own intuitive understandings of the body. The bodywork I offer is meant to turn you on, wake up your awareness and every tissue in your body. It is also meant to feel safe, supportive and present. Neither too hard or too soft for your liking, it can lull you into a bodily space floating between deep relaxation and pleasant arousal where you are both awake and aware. Some call this state bliss. You may want to reside there forever. In short, this type of session is far from benign or simply a means to and end.

Or perhaps you need to be taken in hand in an entirely different way. You want a challenge that takes you to an edge and asks you to soften. You know who you are. Let's talk.

I am an athletically built bi female who is an accomplished sensualist, intellectually bent and sexually intense in a quiet and attentive kind of way. I am also easy on the eyes, communicative and well-spoken, and in possession of an uncanny ability to create a comfortable vibe.

Specifics of service are negotiable prior to an appointment in order to ensure it is fashioned to your needs. I am open to honest, respectful, and direct discussion around some of you desires or dynamic(s) you might be interested in.

In calls primarily. Out calls negotiable within the downtown business core.

Check out my website (http://www.wix.com/annaharris/annaharris).

After you have done so, email for more information and/or to set up an appointment. You can reach me at [email protected]. I respond to inquiries as soon as I can. 24-hours notice works best when looking to schedule an appointment.

My current availability is as follows:

Wednesday, May 21st between 10am-8pm

Thursday, May 22nd between noon-10pm

Friday May 23rd between 9-10pm

I look forward to meeting you,

-Anna