while you...

To be relentlessly hammered until you

Tumble into blindness

And then come back to find yourself

Finding it hot

Finding it oh, so sweet

To give it up

And be utterly taken.

There you were minding your own business. And now a rush of images floods your mind. You see yourself being that guy. Or some permutation of that guy. So what's a guy like you doing fantasizing about such things?

There are so many things strap-on or anal play can be about: An expression of yield or surrender and vulnerability; a form of ritual or chosen humiliation; simple curiosity; feeling full or overwhelmed; a personal challenge; feeling violated; exploring the edge of between want and fear at the same time; a playful exploration of taboo making anal eroticism a delicious turn on; an emotional or spiritual calm; and a gateway to realization.

But maybe none of these reasons really matter to you.Especially when all you know right now is that you want it. Soft ride? Hard ride? Somewhere in between the two? The choice is yours.

I am also offering a sort of curated sensory experience. Together, like partners in crime, we will pin down the parameters of the range of touch that you are curious about. This has always proven to be worthwhile for both clients and myself. The parameters around types of touch might include:

pressure, speed, oscillations between pain/pleasure, temperature, novel sensations, sound, site and range of movement (or lack of) and, and, and. All that you might want to explore is sequenced in such a way as to feed directly into the potential of the nervous system...to relax and excite it...and its unfolding. So the question is: can you let go and graciously accede to allowing me to orchestrate your experience? The general idea is that you get to spend a contained, safe and intense period of time experiencing yourself as sensation.

I am an athletically built bi female who is intellectually bent and sexually intense in a quiet and attentive kind of way. I am also easy on the eyes, communicative and well-spoken, and in possession of an uncanny ability to create a comfortable vibe.

I am open to honest, respectful, and direct discussion around some of you desires or dynamic(s) you might be interested in.

Details of Touch or Taken sessions, rates, and the parameters I work within, can be found on my website:http://www.wix.com/annaharris/annaharris. You will not find specific details of a more curated experience as I am in the process of updating my website. After you have viewed my site, email ([email protected]) or PM me for more information or state your interest, and/or to set up an appointment. I respond to inquiries as soon as I can.

In calls only.

I look forward to meeting with you,

-Anna