Meg O'Ryan vs MN2

With Game 7 upon us on Wednesday night and knowing Meg's bad habit of cheering for the Bruins I have had visions of her wearing her Bruins jersey, and nothing but. Of course I wear my Canadiens jersey proudly and between games it is laid out ever so neatly in preparation for the next game.

bruins-lauren1_zps2f1e3eb2.jpg

or

habs_zps9634d11b.jpg

So a poll. Meg in her jersey or me in mine?

Well, so much for creating a poll! That did not work! LOL

I do have to apologize here to Meg as well for some unfortunate writing in my guest book. Another distinguished member and I made some rather derogatory comments about her lovely Bruins. We must have been drunk Meg, really. Certainly way deep down if we look into our heart of hearts one would find somewhere a feeling of respect for Boston. Maybe. :)

Good luck in Game 7 Meg, but the rallying cry is certainly, "Go Habs Go."

• Like 4

....Certainly way deep down if we look into our heart of hearts one would find somewhere a feeling of respect for Boston. Maybe. :)

Not likely! lol.

Go Habs Go!

• Like 1

Is there an option for Meg without her jersey? Maybe the jersey casually dropped on the floor? I'd go with that option if Meg is all right with it.

With Game 7 upon us on Wednesday night and knowing Meg's bad habit of cheering for the Bruins I have had visions of her wearing her Bruins jersey, and nothing but. Of course I wear my Canadiens jersey proudly and between games it is laid out ever so neatly in preparation for the next game.

bruins-lauren1_zps2f1e3eb2.jpg

or

habs_zps9634d11b.jpg

Well, so much for creating a poll! That did not work! LOL

I do have to apologize here to Meg as well for some unfortunate writing in my guest book. Another distinguished member and I made some rather derogatory comments about her lovely Bruins. We must have been drunk Meg, really. Certainly way deep down if we look into our heart of hearts one would find somewhere a feeling of respect for Boston. Maybe. :)

Sorry MN2, you know I really love you and all but I crave diversity so I'm voting for Meg.

This is really me taking a chance considering everything ! Gee I hope I didn't just blow my lobsters!!!

@ MN2...I'm sure your right, I just might be a fan if invited over to watch hockey

But then again if Meg invited all of Canada to watch the Canada-Russia play...in anything, and she rooted for Russia, everyone would root for

Russia LOL

RG :-)

Sorry MN2, you know I really love you and all but I crave diversity so I'm voting for Meg.

This is really me taking a chance considering everything ! Gee I hope I didn't just blow my lobsters!!!

Katherine, Katherine, Katherine. I understand the dilemma - kind of like the scales of justice, Meg or MN2, Meg or MN2, Meg or MN2, but I understand diversity. I haven't even decided which way to vote yet!

However, Katherine, I cannot, just cannot let your last words pass. How flustered were you? Lobsters are thinking they are going to get lucky tonight. :)

If Wednesday's game 7 is anything like game 6 last night (BTW one of the best playoff games I've seen in a long time, Hab's were motoring, and Boston could not buy a goal) It should be ONE dandy game, whoever may win.

• Like 2

Katherine, Katherine, Katherine. I understand the dilemma - kind of like the scales of justice, Meg or MN2, Meg or MN2, Meg or MN2, but I understand diversity. I haven't even decided which way to vote yet!

However, Katherine, I cannot, just cannot let your last words pass. How flustered were you? Lobsters are thinking they are going to get lucky tonight. :)

Oh my no!! The way I see it I have at least two hours until you get home . I plan to manifest the most lovely woman you haver ever seen . When you come home she will be sitting on your side of the couch and I will not interfear .

I am so sorry for my poor judgement , please don't save the lobsters . I promise I will even be good on the entire visit .

Please MN2?

• Like 1

I hope you weren't referring to our conversation MN2.... I don't know what derogatory means and I don't drink.

Anyhooooo..... Sexy pants Meg :) I love you to bits and your sexy as the dickens and I would do ALMOST anything for you........

BUT for the first time in my 40 some years of existence I am cheering for the ......

H H H Ha Ha Hab Hab HABS !! Sorry had a little trouble getting that out ;)

• Like 1

No contest. Meg hands down (even though me Habs fan)

Edited by Mature Angela
  • Like 2

Guest warlock

It is a dilemma, and even though I've been a die-hard fan of my beloved Habs, I still have to go with Meg.

Well, it's almost game time, so I suppose I have to make my vote.

It does appear Meg that there are a LOT of Canadiens fans on here, so at this point you are clearly outvoted. However, THAT was not the question was it.

I believe Meg in her Boston jersey seems to have taken it. Now I understand that on Cerb when one conducts a poll, the originator of the thread has right of veto on the result, so my vote is of critical importance.

I do however choose Meg in her Boston jersey, or her lingerie, or her sweats, or her birthday suit or in anything. It's all pretty thought provoking. :)

Congrats Meg on the win - just that everyone else does not know what they are missing on this end! :)

Good luck in the game tonight. Go Habs!

MN2

• Like 3

Not likely! lol.

Go Habs Go!

I realised that my statement could be deemed offensive to some Bruin's fans. To them especially to Meg ( whom I have great respect!) , my sincere apology!

But...... GO HABS GO! :biggrin: I can't resist!

• Like 3

I must admit that I watch with mixed feelings. I would love to see any Canadian team (well, other than Toronto) move on, my heart is with Boston!

• Like 2

Thanks Meg for being a good sport and for everyone's contributions to this little fun thread.

The nice thing about hockey is that, "There is always next year."

Speaking of next year, I wonder. It is possible that if the sun and the moon and the stars all line up, if water starts to run uphill, if we can get blood from a stone and finally if Hell freezes over, that we could have the Leafs in the playoffs with Boston and Montreal. Wouldn't that be fun.

Sounds like a threesum to me Meg.

Take Care everyone,

MN2

Thanks Meg for being a good sport and for everyone's contributions to this little fun thread.

The nice thing about hockey is that, "There is always next year."

Speaking of next year, I wonder. It is possible that if the sun and the moon and the stars all line up, if water starts to run uphill, if we can get blood from a stone and finally if Hell freezes over, that we could have the Leafs in the playoffs with Boston and Montreal. Wouldn't that be fun.

Sounds like a threesum to me Meg.

Take Care everyone,

MN2

How about replacing the Bruins with the Sens? That will be the day....!;)

Well I slept in my jersey and put it away for another year. I am quite happy that Montreal won and hope they go all the way!

• Like 2

Well I slept in my jersey and put it away for another year. I am quite happy that Montreal won and hope they go all the way!

So will we now be seeing you in a HABS jersey? You'll still beat out Mrnnice2.

Well' date=' I have a Habs tshirt....perhaps some selfies are imminent![/quote']

Don't need to embarrass yourself with a silly Habs tshirt - despite the fact I'm a Habs fan feel free to take the selfies without the tshirt!

You are a great sport.....