Anna Parone

picture.php?albumid=959&pictureid=5550

Yesterday, I was able to visit lovely Anna from London Ontario who was visiting our fine city. She is a true giver in all senses, erotic, sensual, loves to please and loves to recieve.

She loves to cuddle, caress,chat and most of all perform in the bedroom to make you weak at your knee's..and a other area too ;).

She is all woman, close if not six feet tall, and I like tall women, long legs that lead to the rest of sensual body, with of course very nice natural and firm breasts.

She has great character, as she said to me " Ottawa is great, had a couple of cancellations but you learn to move on"

She chuckled and said " One guy canceled because he was vertically challenged with her, he being only 5-4 and her 6-0, she told him don't worry about it because this is one tree you won't get to climb":motion:

I laughed, she laughed..she is a very mature lady, and she was one hell of great climb for me! Well actually she climbed aboard me, and it was picture perfect having her riding me, and staring into her sexy eyes, kissing her soft lips, and of course me kissing and sucking on her very erect nipples and breasts!

Thanks Anna for your visit, and thanks for your giving experience.:69:

Pete

Guest A**a P*****e

Not sure if it is proper for me to add a little comment but I wanted to say thank you Pete for such wonderful comments.

It was MY pleasure meeting you and I really enjoyed my trip to this lovely city.

I am REALLY glad you enjoyed yourself.. (thks for the honey !!!)

Good health to you!

Guest c******n****h

Anna,

I have seen your pictures and would love to see you if you return to Ottawa. I certainly would not cancel on you.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.