Laura de Chantilly

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

Guest Ou**or**n

I started feeling the November blues early so I decided I needed to take a break from my usual spinner ladies and experience something different. I was browsing the EC website when Laura's ad caught my eye.

We exchanged a few emails and soon I had an appointment setup for last night on this, her first trip to Ottawa. Judging from her website and and an Internet search she is a high-end travelling companion. Her screening process is pretty tight but I fully respect each ladies decision on this.

The encounter starting right on time at a very upscale downtown location. When she greeted me inside the room I knew it was going to be a memorable night. She is tall, has long dark hair, deep brown eyes that have a beautiful shine and wonderful curves. She is not a spinner but she isn't too big either, many would find her the very essence of the ideal woman.

The ambiance of the room was beautiful and relaxing. The lights were dim, candles were lit and jazz was playing. I grabbed a quick shower and then she had me come over onto the bed where she started a wonderful and erotic massage.

Without going into too much detail I can only say I had a delightful and intense experience. She provides a wonderful full GFE service and has a body to die for. She was responsive to all my attentions and is a very sexual woman.

Guys that are tired of fully shaved ladies will find her a treat - she has a nicely trimmed (but not too short) landing strip. Her breasts are amazing and also very responsive. I certainly plan on repeating next time she is in Ottawa.

Treat her right guys and hopefully she'll keep coming back *fingers crossed*.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Aaaw..what a sweetheart!

I LOVE Ottawa SO much! You Ottawa gentlemen are simply the best!!

Pre-booking special 300/h 500/2 hrs.. Book now since this might be my last visit of the year and availability is very limited!

XxXx Laura De Chantilly xxXx

www.lauradechantilly.com

..and tomorrow ONLY! Last chance! <3

In case local CERBians are not aware, Ms. de Chantilly is a high-end courtesan of international repute who has received glowing reviews on a well-known international review site regarding her visits to New York City, Boston, San Francisco and elsewhere.

I only see black ladies myself but if I were to ever break my golden rule it would be with Laura de Chantilly. Amongst other things, I particularly like her name as it reminds me of two popular songs from my earlier days, namely "Chantilly Lace" by The Big Bopper (1958 ) and "Tell Laura I Love Her" by Ricky Valance (1960).

This lady exudes class and style all the way down the line .... !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TcC_ni0ojo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p93XxQPsLsA

Visited Laura this morning at a very chic Hotel downtown, reasoning for me rating the Hotel a 10, very posh.

I had my shower so this very fine lady was able to kiss every inch of my body as she put it.

When coming out the shower dried up, here she was sitting on the bed, wearing the sexiest bra,panties and black knee high stockings. She asked if she could give a massage, I said "Sure". :roll:

Laura gave me a very nice hard massage at first, and worked out some kinks, then she explored by entire back side, with gentle erotic touches and kisses that brought out some goose bumps on me.

I was asked to flip over, and I did, she kissed my neck,my mouth,my nipples, my pistol, and brought me in a very harden state.

We both then embraced each other,with some passionate kissing,(she is an excellent kisser) and then I took off her panties.Pete got to taste her. We made some very nice erotic play time, that kept Laura very satisfied, and made Pete burst at the seams.

We had some small chat on the bed after wards, stroking each other, I finally got up as it was time to depart, had a shower and we hugged and kissed and said our good byes.

Laura, exudes sensuality and knows erotic play, repeat?

Yup, thanks Laura for a very fine morning.

roughly where will ti incall be?

Hello Jack, this is not a question that you ask in a rec thread,or for that matter at all in public threads. It is done behind closed doors once a meeting is booked between the provider and gentleman.It is for the strict safety of the lady and yourself.

Since that last post was in September,and I've recently made the plunge, I thought I'd give back after lurking and post my recommendation.

Simply put, Laura is beautiful inside and definitely outside! Her sexy french accent speaks softly and she carries a great conversation. Her touch is soft and erotic and she made me very happy.

My experience is not much different that posted above, but I just wanted others to know how wonderful this lady is.

Repeat: yes.

Laura is wonderful lady. She is high-end courtesan. She is friendly and down to earth. Laura is well educated and did travel a lot.. She will impress you no matter what. Of course she has a sweet accent to die for..

I'd love to meet her again if she allows me.

This lady really knows what she is doing and she is very good at it. She can give you the experience you need, you just need to ask :)

She is very interesting person, I had great time talking to her. Laura has also great taste in music :)

I had great time with her, will never forget that night.

She was staying in a nice hotel downtown and room was really nice, that added to the atmosphere for sure.

Gentlemen, before you go to see her, be ready for something really special. Try to clear your mind so you can digest every second ;)

Well what can I say about her? Sophisticated, elegant, gorgeous, and an utmost pleasure to be with.

I met her at a beautiful upscale location and she received me wearing a stunning tight-fitted business suit that teased off her curvaceous body. I knew right then and there that certain fantasies of mine were going to be answered.

After a quick shower, my jaw dropped as she lay in bed with nothing on but her lingerie. It started of with a very relaxing and sensual massage. With a body of a vivacious goddess, I had no choice but to ask her if I could return the favour and she allowed me to explore every inch of her body. The rest of the experience is mine to cherish :)

Gentleman, as the other members have said, she is a woman that deserves to be treated well and she will treat you the same.

I had the pleasure of a second visit with the classy and beautiful miss de Chantilly yesterday, and the experience was equally as amazing as the first.

Laura"s a gorgeous young lady with a killer body. Her long shapely legs, perfect tight ass and perky, responsive breasts look incredible in the sexy lingerie she loves to wear. A great passionate kisser, she loves to touch and be touched, and gives a great massage. She's a true professional who's ability, and desire to please go way beyond her years.

Laura's a high end companion who travels extensively, so is usually only in town for short visits, but who is definitely worth waiting for. I know I will.

grammar

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.