Thank you, Miss Jane!

(Since I don't have the required five posts yet, I can't post this in the Recommendations forum.)

I saw Miss Jane this week while I was in Ottawa, and I can say a few things about her.

Her photos are real and accurate.

Miss Jane is very feminine, beyond "passable" and well into "Really? No Way!" territory except in the one area that counts, and even that is nice and smooth!)

On her website, she says she adds an extra 15 minutes to help first-timers relax if necessary; she went well beyond the 15 minutes, and made sure I was comfortable and not anxious.

Miss Jane is an effective top - she knows how to use the tool of her trade very well, and I was completely satisfied in several ways.

I'm quite impressed by he ability to be gentle, yet to still be forceful when appropriate.

Lastly, YMMV, but I was very pleasantly surprised by how much "output" she produced near the end of our session, and she was able to meet my particular requirements without any complaint.

All in all, I wholeheartedly recommend Miss Jane to anyone else who wants to explore that part of their sexuality!

-Adam

• Like 3