Online Games

I was wondering what online games some of you play.

unnamed.jpg

I like to play Grepolis. I have been playing it off and on for over a year. You can play for free - but it is slower that way. If you can afford to pay the rates are reasonable.http://us.grepolis.com/

The link below will help you connect with me in the Grepolis game.

http://us.grepolis.com/invite-182768-us36?invitation_id=302555&invitation_mac=4049a566&ref=player_invite_linkrl

ma2ugeha.jpg

Once upon a time I played DAoC. However after years of it, it became a time suck and because other people counted on you, you couldn't just walk away. Games like Skyrim on the consoles are better for me now as I can walk away when I want, and come back when I want!!!

• Like 1

I also like to play PS2 games. Some of my favorites. are:

• SWAT Global Strike Team
  • anything SOCM
  • Bad Boy's - Miami Takedown
  • anything by Tom Clancy
  • Mercenaries

ma2ugeha.jpg

Once upon a time I played DAoC. However after years of it, it became a time suck and because other people counted on you, you couldn't just walk away. Games like Skyrim on the consoles are better for me now as I can walk away when I want, and come back when I want!!!

Ohhhhhhh my Skyrim minx.... currently have a lvl 137 Breton for you to work with ;)

Clash of Clans on my phone and tablet.... dammit.... soooooo addictive.

• Like 1

Guest jrose
World of tanks

World of Warplanes

love blowing shit up!!!!

If you like world of warplanes try star conflict.. It's similar to wow but in space!

Yeah... I can't play stuff online. I know what I'm like, and getting into that stuff would be the end of life as I know it. I tend to play strategy and RPG-type games, but not with other people involved... I don't need to get stuck in a raid that goes on until 3am when I have to be at work the next day.

• Like 2

Yeah... I can't play stuff online. I know what I'm like, and getting into that stuff would be the end of life as I know it. I tend to play strategy and RPG-type games, but not with other people involved... I don't need to get stuck in a raid that goes on until 3am when I have to be at work the next day.

And then you become guild leader and have to deal with angry members when someone link deads in the middle of a raid and the entire raid dies cause they were the healer and everyone needs to be resurrected and... Shit. I just let my geek out. I'm with you Phadreus... Consoles are the way to go. Lol

• Like 1

... Shit. I just let my geek out...

I think I've said this before--and I shouldn't find it amusing-- but when I think Savannah Lane, "gamer" isn't something that comes to mind. I chuckle...but, probably shouldn't! lol

Anyway, these days I'll typically only play simple time-killer games: Angry Birds and crap like that. I've tried many of the big online (and console) games over the years, but always lose interest. The last one I put anytime into was Star Wars: The Old Republic...and, lost interest. lol

• Like 2

I think I've said this before--and I shouldn't find it amusing-- but when I think Savannah Lane, "gamer" isn't something that comes to mind. I chuckle...but, probably shouldn't! lol

Hey!! Gorgeous women can be brilliant geeks too you know :) xo

• Like 5

And even if they aren't brilliant geeks...who cares ;-)

From a geek who is neither brilliant, nor handsome, but appreciates and respects gorgeous women

RG :-)

• Like 3

LMAO...not what I meant!!

• Like 1

Welcome me in to two years ago but I got borderlands 2 on the 360 last night and stayed up until 1am playing.

I'm excited to be started a game.. I have played anything since gears of war 2

• Like 1