Sign in to follow this  

Have you seen this incredible video?

[I][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Baby caught after falling out of two-story window in China[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[URL]https://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-buzz/baby-caught-falling-two-story-window-china-180612292.html[/URL]

[I][COLOR=blue]Astonishing video of a baby that had fallen from a second story window in China is quickly gaining attention around the web. The footage of the video shows a man on the ground who saw the baby above and acted quickly, throwing his arms out in hopes of catching the toddler.[/COLOR][/I]
[URL="http://www.torontosun.com/2014/05/23/good-catch-man-catches-baby-after-fall-from-window"][I][COLOR=blue]According to reports[/COLOR][/I][/URL][I][COLOR=blue], the baby had crawled out onto the ledge of an apartment window looking for his mother during a thunderstorm.[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=blue]Thatâ??s when onlookers below saw the infant and reacted.[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=blue]One man even put down pieces of cardboard and a small sofa to possibly break the childâ??s fall, if indeed the worst happened.[/COLOR][/I]

[I][COLOR=blue]The video is all kinds of cringe-worthy, and as soon as the toddler drops, so do our hearts.[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=blue]Lucky for this little daredevil, the helpful stranger, known only as Mr. Li, caught the child. The video shows Mr. Li and another bystander quickly scramble to catch the baby as soon as he fell from the ledge.[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=blue]â??I didnâ??t think too much at the time,â? said Mr. Li in an interview following the incident. â??I was just afraid of failing to catch him. It was nothing but human instinct to do so.â?[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=blue]The burning question, however, undoubtedly on everyoneâ??s mind: Where the heck was this kidâ??s mother?! The video ends with a brief clip of what we can only assume is the childâ??s mother, clutching her baby close as he is very lucky to be alive.[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=black]Just imagine - it was rainning and the baby must have been so slippery! This Mr. Li is a hero in my book![/COLOR]