Where's The Wildest Place You've Had Sex??

I'll start with mine... Back when I used to travel to Toronto on a regular basis, I'd book a suite on the second floor of the Renaissance Hotel at The Skydome - Reason being it was close to the ground - Allow me to explain... I used to book this incredible blonde hottie - picture a 5'11" to 6'0" beauty who resembled a cross between Jenny Mcarthy and Melissa Joan Hart. In any case, When she would come over, we'd do it right by the window, with her hands pressed up against the glass and me from behind so that everyone could see! :o The only problem was, that whenever it came time to do the deed, there was hardly anyone around, and no one ever looked up! I must be jinxed... lmao!!!

I wish it was someplace cool but nope. First let me tell you I want to do it in the glass elevators of the MTT building. Anyway here goes.

I was at a wedding where I met the beautiful redhead. Things were getting hot and heavy on the dance floor an since the place was packed we decided to go outside. We continued our hot and heavy dancing and decided to go to my place as it was closest. On the way she decided I no longer needed my pants. Next thing I knew we were behind a garage having incredible sex in my car.

Guest B***ke Ba****

On a sea doo going across a lake her bent over the handle bars me from behind holding onto the handle bars working the throttle!

Posted via Mobile Device

In a car in the parking lot at Starcite near Ottawa in the front seat her on top facing me. She kept saying "dont mind people - just look at me." She was a stunner but still it was somehow scary and erotic.

SEATTLE SPACE NEEDLE! WHoooooooooooohoooooooooooooo!

I don't think anyone's going to be able to top that one! ;-)

Blowjob... Public bus...backseat...during the day....ladysitting with her back to us in the seat in front of us.

Same girl, Rideau centre Xmas holidays small alcove near HMV finished and a crowd clapping.

same girl, Bathroom at College, the handicap bars are excellent!

That girl was wild!!! (I'm not too shabby myself)

Posted via Mobile Device

I wonder, does the space needle count as the mile high club? I know it counts as the overpriced tourist attraction club. Also, the 'I have no common decency club.' But mile high?

Anybody?

maybe not the wildest but the most strange one...

It was at my after-prom, around 6 o clock in the morning, everyone was drunk and it was happen in a sand pit in the middle of nowhere close to Gatineau. And I was in doggie style and since at the end of june the sun is up early...some people saw us. :bddog:

Both the most strange...was waving to my friends passing by lol

Finish High School...what I great memory:P

Sounds like fun , lucky guy !! I have a picture in my head of that!!

I am kinda boring, i would have to say a FUTON maybe ;-)

Lying on my back and staring up at one of the most beautiful CERB SPs. It was a wild place!

Sorry probably not the intent of this thread but allow me to fall into a deep dream for a moment.

Sounds like fun , lucky guy !! I have a picture in my head of that!!

I am kinda boring, i would have to say a FUTON maybe ;-)

Lol, yeah the futon will send you right through the solar system! The Many Miles High Club!

Guest C**Tra****er

I know what I want to do on my next visit :)

Guest C**Tra****er

Up until the previously mentioned futon.... lol I would have to say the MTT/Aliant building. Dal used to have it's computer science and industrial engineering departments on the 15th floor and while I was a student, I had a key.

At top of the boardroom table at nighttime with the lights on right in front of floor to celing windows. Good times!

Guest C**Tra****er

Sorry sweetie, your only about 1/10 of the way to the mile high club. That said, would you like to take a trip??? :)

I wonder, does the space needle count as the mile high club? I know it counts as the overpriced tourist attraction club. Also, the 'I have no common decency club.' But mile high?

Anybody?

hmm in the back seat of the Band bus coming back from a gig. The band was a pipe band so we had about 30 of us on the bus. There is something about full highland dress that makes this so easy. The kilt for easy access and the "plaid" to use as a blanket to keep us warm as we were "sleeping". A little HJ/BJ action and nobody was any the wiser. Hopefully the others who were also sleeping were just thinking the little moans were the result of us having good dreams.

at a metallica concert in the middle of the crowd just lifted her skirt she bent dow a bit and it was awesome thevsong was jum in the fire. Best concert ever:bddog:

Oh Amelia, I remember that time you visited Seattle- I was so jealous of your adventure!

The best place (though maybe not the wildest, the wildest probably involved a rodeo, but I'll choose to forget those days) I've had sex was on the beach in Costa Rica at sunset. I know it sounds cheesy, but the sound of the waves and the feeling of the warm sand, it was incredible.

Hmmm he wildest place ever..3 years ago Halloween night...dark and spooky cemetery...gave the ghosts and ghouls a show that night..

The London Underground more than once. It was always a long ride from central London to my place. Had to keep occupied you know ;)

Great thread! When I was a lot younger my ex and I were terribly addicted to each other and I can think of a few situations that were really exciting, but I would have to say the wildest place was at Henry's car wash in Ottawa, lol! Went there late at night to wash the car but got it a bit dirty first- was sexy as anyone could have caught us in the act, but even sexier that no-one did. We ended up spending quite a bit of of time there that night!

I had sex with my unborn twin while in my mother's womb. Beat that mofos!

Ok, that's not true. I just said that because my real answer would have been truly disturbing. Can't decide if I should go with a motel room or my couch. So terrible...